how many tournaments can you play on a day before you get tired ?

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know it depends on how long you are in a tournament . if you get busted early you will just play a new one .

but i am talking about playing for a longer time . not getting busted early etc

me personally i can play 2 maybe and then i get tired lol

Tigroslav

Tigroslav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At least 50 but that doesn't mean I want to play so many every time.
Usually better to do 20-30 with more quality.
Sometimes even 5-10 is enough.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played over 10 at once it's crazy and too much. I can play many tournaments in a day tho, let's say I can play about 12 before it's a problem

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have played 20 in a day once. Have not done that in years though. This was from the old days when we were allowed on poker stars.

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
several, the more tired I get, the better I play, because the anxiety passes and the concentration increases, now against sleep, there's no way around it.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 2 long tourneys in a day but I like them to be spaced apart for a bit of time.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi

i know it depends on how long you are in a tournament . if you get busted early you will just play a new one .

I can play two or three tournaments at the same time, especially on my day off, on the computer, and of course at home. As for the duration, I can exceed seven hours if I can, especially if my level of performance in the tournament is good and motivating.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For myself, it a matter of how long the poker session is more so than how many tournaments. Plus there many other factors that could effect how I feel, but if I have planned to play a long poker session I could probably play 12 hours or so. I know from previous tournaments when Ive made it very deep, by the time the tournaments done so am I :).

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i can play all day long without getting tired, but as long as i am running good lol

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Depends? Sometimes one is enough for it ^ while other times i'd easily play like dozen games before giving up ...

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four at the same time works best for me. If I play more, I won't catch any bluff, as I can only react to the cards but not observe the other players anymore.

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it all depends how long the tourney lasts and my timeline

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
For me it's about 6 to 7 hours of play. 2 tournaments at the same time sometime 3, I really like to concentrate on the players, their betting patterns, are they on tilt, have they won a big pot at the last hand...etc. I tried to do multi-tabling on mtts but I didn't do a great job, I get tired quicly and played in an automatic manner like in the cash games and we know that mtts have their own strategy, so I missed all the infos above.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

If I'm lucky then just one; unless it's a CC event then I might play 2.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It seems to me that it's not the number of tournaments, but their success. I can play 10 tournaments and get tired of losing. I can also play 50 tournaments and not get tired at all because of a good win.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I can play as many tournaments I can in 7-8 hours. I noticed that after 8-10 hours, I start to get tired. I usually stop my session when I see I start to make wrong decisions because of my tiredness.

P

Pleshe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the same time? I never go above 4 just to keep myself in check. But subsequently once after the other with a good and a long run? Not more than 2.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
it depends on what the tournament is. if the tournament is short, then I can play several tournaments

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
It depends on the time the tournament is played, after six or eight hours of one tournament, you will not play another one because your chances, as well as your mental condition, decrease, but after two or three hours, if there is a desire and time, there are no obstacles. I used to play several tournaments at the same time, it's not a good solution for a long time, focusing on several tables is tiring. By playing one tournament you are more focused on the others playing at the table, increasing your chances. So it all depends on the time you spend playing.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play 4-6 tournaments at the same time, of course everything will depend on whether I manage to get to the final table somewhere, such a table will certainly be a priority and I will not open new ones at this time

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
To be a winning poker player in the long term, it's advisable to launch up to 20 tournaments in the session to make the necessary volume.

Beginner can start with 2 to 4 tables and not exceed 2 hours to launch his last tournament.

To optimize time, you have to learn to multi-table.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is not the number of tournaments, but the time of the grind that is the standard for him.
However, 8-10 hours is already very tiring.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually get tired when I play more than 18 tournaments in a session. It largely depends on the duration of the tournament. It's hard enough to play the last tournament, especially if it's a success and you can count on the final table. In this case, my session lasts 12 hours or more.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how long you can play in the tournament depends directly on your physical condition, I can play in cash twice as long as in tournaments, especially when bad cards start to be dealt for a long period, negative feelings appear and it is exhausting, I can close the tournament and leave the game, despite the presence of a certain amount chips:)

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
2 or 3 serious tournaments. For me is better to count in hours of play. After 5-6 hours of play, I have enough.