hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I confess that I don't remember how many times, but the two that scored, I always remember. one that I played almost 10 hours, and the other, a considered value.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I have never won an MTT tournament. I have only managed to get second place a few times.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had this pleasure a few times, after you win the first one you're very excited to get the next one because it's a great feeling! Today is a good day to win anothers![emoji120][emoji12][emoji389][emoji453]

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
often to be honest . cant remember how often . didnt count

the funny thing is that i am actually not that good of a tournament player in real life . i am a better cash game player in real life . but online i do well in tourneys

S

Skannibal2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When there is a buy-in, the tournaments are better to play and the odds of winning are higher. In games without a bet, it's usually just luck, since sometimes everything is put all in. Maybe 10-15 in the Last 1 Year.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I confess that I don't remember how many times, but the two that scored, I always remember. one that I played almost 10 hours, and the other, a considered value.

I've never won a big tournament, the farthest I've gone is a 3rd place in a 2,700 player freeroll, I've won a few sit-go's, but nothing more. Good luck to everyone at the tables.:)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in order to play a plus, as for me, it is necessary to occupy the top places, but it is very difficult to cope with the variance, all the tournament money is on the final table and more often from the top 4-5

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have won a few tournaments but they we just micros. Still I put the time in and it still feels great being the winner.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's been a while but I've won a few freerols and a few in the micro but I can't remember how many and I've also won a few sngs. I don't play as much as I used to these days either. And they say that you never forget the first time but I'm sorry I'm not sure anymore when and where the first time was but I think it was a sng. Of course I'm happy when I manage to win but I can't say I'm really that excited about winning but maybe that will come if I win something really big.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The question of how many times you have won a Tournament, No clue what the real number is but frequently would be the most correct at this point in my game.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Not as often as we would like, on average 5-6 tournaments a year, but I never won large tournaments - this is for $55 and $109 tickets, but I believe that luck will definitely come. Poker has its own mathematics, although I she's not very strong. All players are equally lucky. The period of bad luck can drag on, but at a long distance it all equalizes - you can see you play "plus" or "minus". Yes, many who play well - they play in mathematics. But, at the same time, there are people who are far from it, but also play well. They just feel the game. This comes with experience: you remember some lines of the draw. I don't consider myself a gambler. Indeed, the majority of gambling people play poker, and we make money on them.