How many times have you been ranked 1st in the tournament from online poker

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we talk about MTT, then I took first place once, it was a tournament for 10 cents, 360 participants and the main prize was about 7 bucks. Then I mostly played in tournaments with several thousand participants, so taking first place there is very rare.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can't recall any 1st place finishes in online MTT's. I'm assuming you're referring to a tournament with a buyin and over 100 entrants?
I'm sure I have a handful of wins in micro buyin ($2 to $10) private league type games (I've played 1,000's of those games, 12+ years ago).

As far as your typical online MTT goes, yah... never. I'm kinda shocked to hear about all of the 1st place finishes here in this thread although to be honest, part of me is thinking you might just be talkin' about 6max hyper turbo sng's... or 'maybe' a 9-man Turbo SnG.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
From joining online poker solutions
I've been first 16 times.
Has the biggest 1 decryption of $5,000
I have taken first place many times. This year alone, I took first place at least 10-12 times. For me, this is quite a good result, since I don't play often enough. My biggest win was about $420.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
never i think maybe once but deffo been 2nd place,

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Just checked my sharkscope profiles. It says I have 208 Wins from roughly 9 900 Games played:
- 146 Wins at PS from 9 000 Games played;
- 56 Wins at ACR from 1 600 Games played;
- 6 Wins at BWIN from 300 Games played.

But as also Collin mentioned in his above post - these Wins include beside MTT, also STT, Sattelites, freerolls and Spin'n Go's. If pure MTT with more than 100 players in question, then my Wins must be somehere between 40 and 50 times.

I can not find records from mt Full Tilt and GG poker, but barely had there 1-2 Wins or 0.

I now remeber the old PS PokerSchool Freeroll with 20$ Guaranteed. It ran several times a day, and usually had the max 10 000 players involved. Managed to Won one of these, and got couple of bucks for the 1st place :p