How many times do you win a tournament?

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the situation is satisfactory,all depending on how hungry and cursed a man is.does he play or experiencing psychological problems.??:)

The usual out of line stupid bullsh*t.....
How does it connect to the simple main and only topic question??? How many tourneys did you win??? Can you explain that??? It is asking about the statistical facts of the past... based on simply numbers, what is hard to talk away with meaningless stupid bullsh*t....

If we quote, let's make a competition!

'The planet is fine. The people!? are f*cked!' - George Carlin

I think, I get it how could you connect here the 'psychological problems', where is simply numbers.... but I am the sick and you are the very good talking head.... in the eyes of psyhopaths, whose creating the fake 'psychological problems' for pulling out as many as they can from the individuals with own opinion, mind and ability to think without the hordes giving the words to their empty head mouth......

Last edited:
B

BodyCount

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think about passing the bubble, the final tables are important. I'm around 4-5% and I'm more or less fine with ROI(micro limits).

Sakisdask

Sakisdask

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favourite Tournament its Sit&Go Pokerstars with buy in 2.50 $
>you play with 180 players
>Have good money prize!

>I have won so many times this(Im in the money)

bekbollkz

bekbollkz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, tournaments can be different. I have won ticket tournaments many times. But I haven't reached the end yet))) Today I want to win something))0

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once read that one of the pros mentioned that on average one wins one tournament is quite good statistics.

A

airwalker

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i win many tourny in iranian poker web site and in redstarpoker site

My biggest win is $ 2,000 on one of Iran's most popular poker sites

and 800$ in pokerstars

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I stopped count when i won 5 of tchem. i think there were approximately 10, but only freerolls.

Good Man

Good Man

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won the tournament 3 times, 15 of them were in the final, although I don't play much. Recently, I got tired of MTT, now I indulge in cash games.
Who can advise you on what to do with fatigue in MTT ? Very tired of many hours of tournaments.:frown:

soLdaTeS88

soLdaTeS88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, I have not won tournaments yet. I hope that this will change soon, I will finally win a lot of money)

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have won smaller ones with a 100 players but on big ones my best was 4th place couple hundos. Iv had alot of final tables wins so i dont do to bad. My problem is burnin up the $ on sit n goes waitn on tournys. Good luck. :D

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm itm on about 75% of the tournaments i enter but going deep really depends on how the cards treat you. It usually is pretty easy to get to the money without a big decision or risk on larger fields, but a cash pays very little for a large amount of time.

If you are struggling, look for holes in your game and make sure you are picking games that do welk with your style.

monkey23

monkey23

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mtts on stars...2000 players+....won one in my whole time as a poker player... $3 nlhe 3k gtd.
also won a large field horse satty into the $215 wcoop horse tourney...ended up sat with chris moneymaker who sucked me out in hilo to ko me just shy of the bubble...wahhh.

won a handfull of the $150 freerolls on fulltilt 'back in the day'.

i only play small field mtts now...i do ok ;)

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
133396504 10225339337569930 7457703981747695734 o

Finally all the hours of studying start to pay off :)

Only joking ! I only use my instinct,a bit of common sense and lots of luck for the same result.

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I say freerolls I win a least one a week at least place on the money or tournament ticket and money tournaments 40 or 50 percent somebody always donks me out that's poker for ya