How long did it take you to win your first Cardschat tournament?

Vegas77

Vegas77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
To be honest, I don't remember!

It certainly wasn't fast, my game needed a ton of work when I first arrived...

Have a fair few wins under my belt now though, including a Saturday weekly $300, a handful of platinum dailies and a Saturday 'all members' with 4,000 entrants... :biggrin:

If someone is new here and doesn't have a ton of experience, they'll probably be disappointed if they expect wins in their first month... :wink:

It took me two years to win on wsop. None here yet.

A

archilazy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am playing around 1 month only, i think it will take really long time to win 1st cardschat tournament once become experienced and fortune should be on you side
as to me - i think - never :)

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I returned to 1 week and already made about 4 dollars. I still haven't made it to a final table. One hour I will!

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still remember my first won Cardschat tournament. It was at Titan Poker (not even sure they are still up, they got restricted at my country long time ago).

It started in early levels where I pushed 88 like 200BBs deep and got called by AA. I won and it was start of long line of lucky flips for me.

At the end I won few hundred bucks (was it 350$), which was really big deal at that time for me.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will take me at least a year to win the CardsChat tournament.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first tourney of the german special freeroll i won directly :p

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Took me years lol finally was able to take one of the GGPoker tournaments down a few months back!

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
took me a week or two maybe more won a saturday acr freeroll but did not count for LeaderBoard Points :(

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
9 months after reaching platinum level, I won my first CC freeroll, after I finished 3 times as second.

Attachments

• win.JPG
    win.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 43
G

Genep66

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took me a few days to win my first platinum level tournament. I didn’t expect it to last almost 4 hours

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, the closest I came to winning was a 4th place.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will let you know as soon as I win won, highest I have placed I think is 4th.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I won 2 months after being a member at 888 poker
then placed 4 times second or third
and lately 4th at the 300$ at 888 Poker

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I won my first ever ACR tournament. Then I think it took me like 2 years to win the next one there lol.

It takes a lot of good luck to win a tournament. The blinds climb so fast that soon it becomes shove or fold.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't won a CC tourney since starting in early January 2022.

_L0ntana

_L0ntana

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Waiting

I haven't had that bliss yet, I must be close :D :five:

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
It was very early luckily, I didn’t had to wait for long

scottychase

scottychase

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Almost a year but I will say that I was not playing on a regular. I've had more than a few months away from playing the tourneys. Now that I'm playing on a regular now i'm cashing very often.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
while he has not yet taken 1st place here - several times he got into the final tables only

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I haven't managed to win a Cardschat tournament yet, I'm new here, but I hope to do so soon. I've won some change in other freeroll tournaments, but it's hard to get the money in these tournaments, people play crazy, going all-in with any pair and calling with anything. Over the weekend I played my first CardsChat freeroll at GGpoker, a room I had never played before and managed to make the money. One day I'll get there.:eek:

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not long at all. Well, actually, that's not true. I joined the forum right before BLACK FRIDAY. Any one who was around at that time and had $ at sites that were shut down know what I mean when I say I felt "skittish" about playing anywhere online, so I did the live thing for a little while and eventually gave online a retry and now I'm back. Been back, here, for a little over 3 years, now. It's been fun. CC has helped me build up a roll on a couple of sites so I feel a little loyal to them. That's why I was hounding Tammy or Debi or whomever for a hoodie or a hat but I guess I gotta win some more, or the right ones, lol. I hope they know I'm just messing w/them. Omg, this should've been a short post. Bye. :ciao:

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I can't say exactly how long it took because I don't remember when I got 1st place in the GERMAN FREEROLL $300. While there were still two of us at the table, I offered the other a deal (payout depends on the stack ratio), but I had more chips and ended up winning the heads-up!

Can someone tell me if the freeroll results can be viewed again somewhere?

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took me about a month and half