How high must buy-in be before people stop playing bingo?

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think you can see more control in tournaments of $215 and up, I have played tournaments of $109 where people rebuy as if there were no tomorrow, there is less bingo but there is still, I have seen more calm in tournaments of $215 , they think more to bet, there is no madness when it comes to playing

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must say that it's quite frustrating to face against those players yes but u are forgetting one thing
In poker major profit comes from playing against those players
Be it Tourney for chips or Cash Game for Money

In fact u must be wanting them as many as possible in ur table .

Because keep one thing in ur mind
Luck can only take them so far up anywhere for them , because of their playing style they will eventually bleed their chips one way or the other .

No Matter which buyin u go for
They are everywhere!!!!
Just keep attacking !!!!
Hold the fort buddy ☺️

Forget everything and just play the game as should be and everything will fall in its place over time .

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Why do you want your opponents to play well?! Let them play bingo

hyfl

hyfl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know of there is such buy in. Of course higher buy-in makes less people play bingo, nut there is always some - part of them qualified through satellites, part have a lot of bankroll and don't care, and some of them are frustrated with earlier losses and playing bingo is like playing a roulette - you most probably lose but you have a thrill of fast winning lots of chips