rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually start taking a few plays to test his patience, then I start watching his plays before attacking and lowering his bravery.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother. You almost always find these types of players at a table. Likewise, stay calm and be patient, at a table of 9 players there are 8 who are also waiting for you.
Make this count, how many hands do you have the best cards in a row??? I'll tell you something yesterday I finished 8 in a 600 player tournament and the highest pair I had in hand was 1010 preflop, I did have other good combinations but you can't have good combinations for all hands for that reason you just have to wait for it and go strong and aggressively against him when your cards are worth the situation.
I liken this type of player to the boys who bully the weakest at school, they act like this until someone stronger than them appears and that's where the bullying ends.
Note that these players you are referring to play like this until one gives him what he deserves and the others watch how he plays, then everyone begins to cheer against him and in general if they play correctly this player ends up leaving the tournament quickly.
It's just a matter of being patient and waiting for the right moment.
A hug and greetings :):):)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to catch the player, play tight-aggressive

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with the responses you are getting it is just a game of Patience, however I get a little more upset when the big stack aggressive player is on your left and whenever you pre flop raise he jams...same answer though after the first or second time this happens just be cool catch the premium hand and call his jam. most times you'll win...

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think in such situations you just need to be patient. If you are patient, you can wait for good, strong cards and punish the aggressor. At least that's how I usually do it personally :)

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Wait until i have card and then hope i take his money.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a tight range. Fold bottom part of your raising range.

4 bet or go alliin aggressively.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands