How to handle bully on your right?

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the player to your right at the table is the chip leader at the table, and every hand you enter, he raises, or bets all your chips, what to do?

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Be patient and wait for the moment you get premioum cards, or cards that you decide to invest to them all your chips, because of the good study of the game.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If that is the case I open my range a little and call. Depends on what part of the game it is though and what my chip stack is.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
the player to your right at the table is the chip leader at the table, and every hand you enter, he raises, or bets all your chips, what to do?
Thank him for speeding the game up? That kind of chip leader is much better than those who slow down every single hand (on purpose) ...

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Make sure you aren't playing passively at all!

Just 3bet/jam your hands that play well against this type of player and be content with getting it in (most likely) with a 60%+ chance of doubling up.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play only good hands, doesn't need to be AA or KK, just a good hand. He can't have always a great hand.

japangod87

japangod87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
3 bet/push with a good hand. If he calls, you might lose, but more often than not, he'll fold.but if you win, you will take away a lot of chips, and he will no longer aggress against you.

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi! well, I can advise you that these fish are difficult to do anything against, but in such cases the best thing you can do is to try to stay calm and not give or raise anything against such a player with junk cards. try to wait for a suitable moment in hand high pair can be suitable. in this case, just pass, and the opponent will try to push all his chips and you laugh and call and win. then try to wait again. and put pressure on your opponent. After the K, you also shove all your chips. again wait for pairs in hand. and continues to play as the situation dictates.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In a live game its simple. I get up and slap him silly until he gets the point and stops.

No seriosly, if he is doing this and making it personal I will begin taking calculated risk against him but I need to be very certian of what he is up to. Yes he may wake up with a hand and beat me but again I am not pushing junk when I do. I amjust more likly to play hands for bigger pots than I normally would.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's good when there is one such player on the left, but sometimes there are two or three. They are chasing chips in a circle. But they don't play for a long time.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the right play on the part of the chip leader, and your job is to wait for a strong hand and punish him:cool:

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wait for a chance and go all-in. Do not let him scare you!

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a live game its simple. I get up and slap him silly until he gets the point and stops.

No seriosly, if he is doing this and making it personal I will begin taking calculated risk against him but I need to be very certian of what he is up to. Yes he may wake up with a hand and beat me but again I am not pushing junk when I do. I amjust more likly to play hands for bigger pots than I normally would.
in a live game I get up and hit him, lol I wanted to see this scene🤣🤣🤣

Raphael Zabel

Raphael Zabel

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this case it's double or nothing, it's no use losing chips hand after hand for free every time he raises, wait for a good hand and go all-in.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
First of all, it is always necessary to be patient in such a situation. It is necessary to wait for a good opportunity and simply take away the opponent's chips. This is the optimal and effective option.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if he is on your right he's gonna act before you most hands , so the question is staked incorrectly . but yes, as others have said , pick a solid starting hand ,and play it strongly .be ready ..... youre gonna double up more than you'll go broke .( and realize that savvy opponents may limp strong cards + look for the bully to open the action again !)

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
it's the bully , action player , or calling post on the left that is more troubling.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning What ca I do?Patience and more patience and wait for the best moment to double up.Sometimes , you can feel frustrated for the way your opponent is playing.I you lose your patience you will be eliminated very soon.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out bully the bully. Sun Tzu

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Probably activate my patience to the maximum and wait for the right moment to attack, but well it also depends on the difference in chips between the two, how aggressive he is playing and how much his aggressive moment works for him

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
being patient is a logic, but I don't always tolerate it, I hope to have a good hand, and to count on the bad hand of the villain

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands