how do you play the beginning of a tournament ?

rebelK

rebelK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the beginning of a tournament I try to play very tight, GL. 😎♥️♦️♣️♠️🤑

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try analyze my opponents. I prefer play only a few hands to make my strategy and then when the blinds increase I can play my game 😀

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Relax and try to multiply your chips only when you have great hands.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also play quite cautiously at the beginning of the tournament. But if I have a strong hand, then I am always ready to take risks.

Ravshan678

Ravshan678

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play loose and aggressive at the beginning of the game, since it makes no sense to play tight - you won’t earn much from this🤓

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Success doesn't come overnight - it's not winning the lottery. Planning is needed. How you spend your money today determines where you play tomorrow. If you bet everything on one card today, chances are good that tomorrow you can only afford play money tables. If the blinds are still small, you are in the first stage, where you can safely avoid unnecessary risks and wait for good cards. Patience is your main virtue here. When the blinds rise and begin to make up a significant part of your stack, the game enters the second stage. You should become more aggressive and perform various moves if possible.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
This week I think I lost with all my pairs of aces, no matter what action I took! 😂

There was one that I even thought about folding, it was an all-in by 4 people... I finally called. It was the only one I won of the week in more than 20 aces. hahahaha
100% accurate :D . Dont forget its 80% winings with AA , so you lose 20% of the time , but its sems more often online then in real life because online you play more hands :D Still sucks when you lose AAs .

A

AntoniodeLima0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I like to play respectfully at the start, some plays in the Big Blind in the face of a raise I pay, because the price is still low, always studying the style of the opposing players

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It all depends on my move of playing :) , but I usually play very losee :)

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Everyone has their own tactics, if my hand is very good I play aggressively in the hope of doubling my stack. It also affects how much the entrance to the tournament cost, if it’s cheap, then I bluff a lot and want to double. If the tournament is expensive, I try to play more carefully