How to do better in tournaments?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best thing you can do is run your hands through an icm tool after you play.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience, concentration. Don't get embroiled in table vendettas. Don't risk your stack pre-flop with Ace rag. Play aggressively around the bubble, and other big pay jumps.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good afternoon, I have been actively interested in and playing poker for about 2 months, I started exclusively with free rolls and now I try my hand at tournaments with buy in $ 1, $ 2.20 PKO and I hold on there quite well, but I see that something is missing, who has passed through such tournaments, I ask for your advice.
Hello friend
I confess I'm not the right person to give advice, yesterday I won some and lost others, the worst part was that they were of considerable value, what can I say, be patient, analyze your opponents, play as many hands as possible when you're on the button, and of course , sometimes, of that bluff :ROFLMAO:

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The day before yesterday I won my first PKO tournament on Unibet with a € 5 buy-in and 82 players. Nice feeling.

In MTT tournaments, especially PKO, ITM does not matter at all. ROI is more important, but here you also need a fairly large sample of at least 1000 tournaments played at a given stake.
ITM does not matter? How do You get ROI without ITM?

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience and strong nerves, not to get into the tilt and not try to beat everyone at once.