Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Choosing Tournament or anything?
My advice would be..
Mostly Depends on the way u play( ur favourite style Sit n Go or Cash or tourney)...
Why favourite?
If u want to go in the long way cash or tourney or sit n go choose ur fav and focus on it at the same time follow this quote DO WHAT U LOVE LOVE WHAT U DO then u can contribute more on the game u choose..my approach is if you play the game u love/like ur success rate will be higher...N this steps must come after u decided ur bankrolled management...And i really appreciate people who had the guts to start from nothing to something u can do it 👌....i want to mention something here and in ur case why dont u join PS pokerschool they give tournament tickets to every lesson u achieved...(note that im not promoting anything here) when its comes to poker CC has every steps to guide u to become a winning player...Hope u enjoy GL to ur journey 😊👌

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$ 1.50 is not a bankroll bro!
Im going to argue with this [emoji4]..
I understand this is a very small amount but learning to manage bankroll even from this small amount is a good step to becoming a better player and there's no rule as u can't start ur poker journey from freeroll...Even professional's who earn millions set goal's like He is going to earn 10k from just freeroll and u know what he did reach his goal...What im approaching is micro managing is a good habit.....even in real life [emoji4]..

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friend good day wait a little more to play the 10c it is much better than playing the 0,25c the 0,10c the players they pay you easy all in pre flop with the worst hands wait more than everything will work.
That said, how often do the crap hands win? It's usually better to wait for those players to bust themselves first

viniciusamrs

viniciusamrs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise not to spend your bankroll, it is still not enough for adequate games. In the case of no case do not play 2 cents it is worse than a lottery, my advice is inclined to a variant of 0.25 cents - 45, 90 people. 10 cents is also not a bad option there 360 people and 36 prize places, that is, every 10 winners and all the same, I'm persuading the 0.25 cent cng tournament is the best option, anyway for me))

I prefer play 0.25 too! In tournaments like 0.02 and 0.10 there are a lot of crazy people that go all in with 36o and you have an AA and lose the pot :( The 0.25 tournaments you can have more time to spend and you can play some marginal hands when the blinds pass 60/120.

1noname1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$ 1.50 is too little to call a bankroll, try to play micro SnG. Good luck!

ankitantil

ankitantil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should start playing 888poker freeroll tournaments best for building bankroll.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also would keep on freerolling until it will be some more bankroll. And later when you have about 20$ mix it up with the cheapest games, the games with the fewest people and with the longest time about blinds increasing. And still keep on freerolling. And really maybe consider to register at additional rooms, to have more opportunities to play and gain experience.
Good luck for your games.
=^..^=

L

Logz98

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stick to the freerolls for now, then raise the stakes once you've accumulated 10x as much.

Best of luck! :)

L

Logz98

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stick to the freerolls for now, then raise the stakes once you've accumulated 10x as much.

Best of luck! :)

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tournaments as a sit-and-go of 0.10 out of 180 players is restable

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The ideal is that you choose the game, the one in which you feel more comfortable, do not play in the pressure of your bank, play quiet and do your best.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As you say, better wait a bigger bankroll, depend what course you want. And now you can give some of you small price to play one or two tournaments, for example the sit and go 0.25 with the 90 players which the blinds rise in a nice speed.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Keep playing the high school league. The prize is the same of the 0,02 SG but the field is better. There is no reason to use your money in a tournament like that.
And I think the game is probably better in the league than in in the 0,02. You learn more with better opponents. Sometimes this is more important than money on the beginning.

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for all the advice everyone, I've actually been playing mostly micro stakes cash games for the last month, my bankroll keeps dancing around the $10 mark so I'm studying a lot in order to improve.

dundo84

dundo84

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wait for a bigger bankroll and play sit & gos.
Get your bankroll to ~ 20$ and play 0.50c or 1$ sit & gos.

Alex Melnik

Alex Melnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is not a bankroll)) I think you should continue playing freerolls. Turbo for 2 cents is a lottery. Lose all that you have now. Play at least $ 20, then you can play in the Sith.

darthdimsky

darthdimsky

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't undervalue the PS leagues. The min cashes are irrelevant. Try to score the points and ladder up in the league for cash prizes for top x places. As you place higher you get placed for a more advanced league with better blind/ante structure and cash prizes. It's not that difficult progressing from Elementary to High School.

Also watch out for the $0.01 Jackpot freeroll series. It's a lot better than the crapshoot 990 player sit n gos. $1.50 > $0 and that's still something to feel great about :D

A

Aglarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wait for a bigger bankroll and play sit & gos.
Get your bankroll to ~ 20$ and play 0.50c or 1$ sit & gos.

This is not a bankroll)) I think you should continue playing freerolls. Turbo for 2 cents is a lottery. Lose all that you have now. Play at least $ 20, then you can play in the Sith.

Don't undervalue the PS leagues. The min cashes are irrelevant. Try to score the points and ladder up in the league for cash prizes for top x places. As you place higher you get placed for a more advanced league with better blind/ante structure and cash prizes. It's not that difficult progressing from Elementary to High School.

Also watch out for the $0.01 Jackpot freeroll series. It's a lot better than the crapshoot 990 player sit n gos. $1.50 > $0 and that's still something to feel great about :D

Thanks guys, yes I'm still playing freerolls, highschool league and cardschat but I'm not spending my money on tournaments currently, only cash games.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's best to play spin and goal tournaments 0.25 there are a small number of players and there you can play good money

nvmaxima

nvmaxima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are great but they take so much time do you play on ACR you can spin a penny or 2 and get into some nice tourneys I got into a 50.00 gtd tourney for 2 cents and won 3.00

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
depending on the bank you have I think the $ 11 and $ 22 tournaments are the best and well Regular and paid a prize Bonus I played the BB of $ 22 and I dropped in 14 in the placement over K.O. I won $ 200!