GG Poker ELO rating for Spin & Goes

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am not sure whether I can play it "winning money" ... too often the 50 Cent
Since I still have my excel, I plugged your stats in including the 0.25€ 3-max payout structure in and you would win:
With your finish percentages and assuming the probability- weighted payout structures get a payout of 0.2940€ per game.

After the 3% tax, this would go down to 0.2852€, which is a win of 0.0352€, i.e. an ROI of 14%. 🤓

So you're printing money here, Wolfi. 😛

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I am not sure I will keep this win rate, when I play that games exhaustively :) but anyway - good calculation
Fair point and I also don't think Spin&Gos are the best games for excessive play due to variance but at least you could also have the Rakeback challenges available.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Look at this mexican profile! He is appearing in 7th place in the overall classification and with a 57% superior finish.

The profile is really a human playing the game or a robot? Insane!

Untitled 1

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I wanted to share with you my ELO rating as its pretty decent I think. Before you all jump in, yes I'm totally aware that its a small sample. 200 games, so probably isn't representative yet.

Any way beyond this I wondered if anyone else would share there Spin and go ELO ratings and we can chat generally about this type of game. For me its quick poker when I don't have time to play a full game. Plus of course I use the daily freebie from GG. This is probably half my games.
By looking at this you win more than you lose great 👍 job.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Tbh the elo system of GG is full of sh.t
Why is that so?
In 3 handed spin an gold only 1st place wins, where 2nd and 3rd place lose their buyin. (Yes if you hit 10x + multiplier 2nd place wins as well - bla)
So who would in a financial way care about being 2nd or 3rd fof 95%+ of the games? No one, since it doesn't matter.
But GG rewards 2nd place elo wise with around only 1/4 of points lost compared to 3rd place. This makes a lot of fishy nits elo monsters. Doesn't make sense to me.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ELO 500

Well I've now played to a total of 500 games. I played quite a few over the winter promo to try and hit my pairs. I'm happy with results generally. At some point I was down to 39% for Top finish, so am happy to have pulled it right back and improved it too.

Here are the percentages for the last 200 games.....
Top = 87 43%
Middle = 71 35%
Bottom = 42 21%

Really happy with these last 200 results wise.....just annoying I missed the 400 mark, as I reckon the last 100 was even better. I know 100 games is a small sample but it interesting to see.

Also I'm getting very close to a B grade which will be a nice milestone!!

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Look at this mexican profile! He is appearing in 7th place in the overall classification and with a 57% superior finish.

The profile is really a human playing the game or a robot? Insane!

View attachment 350348
This player is still in the Top few places but hasn't played since, and has not played any other format? I reckon he got banned for something, but GG have not thought to take down his stats!!