dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Despite the absence of any mathematical explanation,one thing is known for sure:if you gamble long enough,your experience will be reflected in how you perceive God.But if your opponent's hand is higher,or if your three aces beat you a third time,you'll think you're cursed ".

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, all the time! Sometimes you get an unbelievable run of good cards and it's great but sometimes you get a run of dead cards and it is frustrating but you have to be calm and have patience, it will pass

N

narc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have a bigger stack, you must know how to manage, choose premium hands to play with. You must be afraid of losing what you got and with this focus you will increase it

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else getting super frustrated when starting out a poker tournament on a great note and winning hands and accumulating big stack but then out of nowhere drawing dead every time..?
that was me yesterday - small tournie - ''out of nowhere'' one strange guy call my jacks with 26 pre and he won. but more interesting thing is after that he sometimes folded hands... i mean when you call 26off with your whole stack what are you folding bro. what an awesome player

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One guy called my AK preflop with 83 offsuit and won with a two-pair. But the worst bad beat I had was when after flop I had three 8s and my oponent had a pair of 3s. He had K3 and he went all-in first and the last two cards were both kings.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The frustration in a poker tournament is quite high since sometimes you are winning with good cards and another person with bad cards wins you Incredible because you are won from the beginning and primary the cards will make a card and in the end they win you with a card In some you have seen that situation and not in other tournaments has it happened to me:D

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One guy called my AK preflop with 83 offsuit and won with a two-pair. But the worst bad beat I had was when after flop I had three 8s and my oponent had a pair of 3s. He had K3 and he went all-in first and the last two cards were both kings.

Is it just me or is it a classic pokerstars random?:D

Ragonesi

Ragonesi

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Frustration is when the opponent has 1 out in the deck against your double up in a late run of a tournament and he hits it, it destroy your mindset and you think the game is playing against you

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah bad beat is a cause of constant frustration

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The truth is that pokerstars, for me, is the best and the biggest in the world, despite the fact that she has obtained many bad bets. :D