martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
There are freerolls that are a disaster, where practically playing the lottery, if you raise everyone goes, anyone goes to an AllIn with 72. There are also freerolls that are very good and that after a stage or level of the game can be seen as a good training to advance

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, it is good for playing poker for fun or slowly build a bankroll for the micro stake games.

It is definitely, not good practice for buyin tourneys. Maybe, at the last phase of the freerolls, from the last 2-3 tables, you will find similarities. At least, that's the case in most of the freerolls, you rarely find a really high guaranteed freeroll, even there it means nothing to many players.

Some of the CC freerolls can be good, but not all. I have seen plenty 'only freeroll' moves on CC freerols, too. Especially in the weekends. But there are plenty fun players, so it is normal, okay, however this is the reason, why it is not a good way to practice, even sometimes you meet similar players on micro, low levels, too, but you won't pick up the necessary things to reach FTs by playing against them, beating them.

W

wonima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's very useful. It helped me a lot. Everybody going all in with 72 helps to eliminate the gamblers.

luckyhenri

luckyhenri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are good practice and bad practice.

D

DIANTA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls (micro prizes) are good for:
- beginners
- amateurs
- bored
- etс

...are useless for:
- pro
- earning on poker
- busy
- ets

Wait.
So, sometimes, it turns out that I am a bored amateur beginner:bawling:

Hootz

Hootz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I find it depends on the freeroll, when it's put on through cc people tend to play smarter. Rather than if the game is put on by any of the poker clients, where anybody can join. If they've joined the game through cc, then people seem to take poker at least a bit more seriously. Which is better for practice. But building a bankroll is easier in the poker client freerolls rather than cc freerolls lol, because people aren't trying as hard. :p

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some freerolls are really bad, it is pure lottery with so many players going all in with random cards.

But I’m just playing the CC freerolls, I started this year, and the freerolls here are very good compared to others I’ve played.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat freerolls are good to practice, but playing these other free tournaments with thousands of users is unlikely to improve your game.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are the ideal, most suitable place for those who want to delve into the process of the competition, get acquainted with the basic principles, try to win an attractive prize. So my opinion is that freerolls are worth trying for beginners.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls has not much to do with poker. The better players at least make a hand selection, but most time it is: Oh, I have two cards, I'm all-in! Then you see 24s and you loose with AK because he hits a pair of 4. And with so many players in a pot, the chances are equal to everyone. Anyway, sometimes I win and use the money for SnG, much better practice.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Freerolls are useful to make some bankroll and practice, but for greater purposes money tournaments should be played. When the money tournament starts, freeroll should be forgotten.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's valid, many people take it seriously it's not like they have a strategy for each type of tournament. (there is a difference, yes, but I would make changes based on the Freeroll)

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe it is interesting for those who are learning, because here you will be tested in patience and will also test your aggressiveness, without risk of losing a lot of money.

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To practice in anything you like, be it poker, soccer or any other sport, you can do it wherever you want and where you can, many times we have to lower our expectations a bit.

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, free spins are good for making some money, learning the basics of playing and getting used to playing poker

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The free roll will be practice of a cash game only about a semifinal table and final table.

Dauren02

Dauren02

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I can agree with you, but I usually know that many are just allin, I wait for good hands and punish for it):):)

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think freerolls are good practice. Players play bingo poker in most games, what you want to do is get to the end and get a feel for the last table or two, that will help in future tournaments. You'd be surprised how many hands you have to play up front to get far. Just look at all those players left out, how far they go until they run out.:)

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you don't focus too much on them then of course but for the freeroll games you need to have iron nerves

Ronsete

Ronsete

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to assess my range hand and to study the mind of guys in micro.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think especially for beginners it’s the best way to improve without spending money and still playing for a bit

B

bonanza337

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
πράγμα που είναι ο καλύτερος τρόπος να το μάθεις

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free tournaments Very good for building a bankroll and for novice players to gain experience, for example, I raised € 600 from a free tournament in a week

L

livyst123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say they are decent tournament practice but not as much carry over toward classical same person 9 table or 6 table rooms.

Freeroll Passwords