Freeroll State of Mind

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls as I would play any oher MTT. I think there's a lot to learn even when the players are bad, and frerolls are very nice to put on game what we studied earlier

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freeroll State Of Mind?
Simple...

Early Stage: Make it to Middle Stage

Middle Stage: Make it to Late Stage

Late Stage: Be prepared to bungee jump with a 1000 ft steel cable, face-first, off the side of a 900 ft building with a bundle of 200 year old sticks of dynamite strapped to tha side your neck...

If you survive... start back from Late Stage and repeat process until tha "poker gods" bless you...

:rolleyes:

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I might start staying away from the thurs and fri freerolls. Can't really learn anything, and play is so random it doesn't seem to be worth the time. Too many players who play "I don't care" bingo. I'll stick to FRC,s. At least field is smaller and play is a bit more like real poker.

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
adjust, adjust and adjust. Don't be afrid to get it all in with nothing and don't worry when you get cracked.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still seeing some really questionable play in the CC free rolls. Still a lot of players who don't take the game seriously because they have nothing to risk. I'm still trying to play straight up, taking a few chances here and there but not trying to play any 2 just because it costs me nothing.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed. freeroll that played a lot just because the money did not lay down, but it's a good reason build your bankroll for free.

M

masha535

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play solely to have fun , no goals for himself do not put !!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Jauheni Danilenka

Jauheni Danilenka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A freeroll tournament is a normal, only the entrance fee is not taken as opposed to the various tournaments on poker stars money. So that attitude towards them should be appropriate. This is not a lottery, and if you register in freerolls for just under a more or less good pocket cards to go all-in, having spent on the game a couple of minutes, then why even play.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often play freerolls. If there is a lot of time to play, then I'm serious, but if time is short, then just check your luck.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
upgrade their play in freeroll tour and also earn money that way is fun

Matanzima

Matanzima

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the freeroll

Some are bad to play anyway.

You will always have the advantage playing right, what happens is the bad feeling of losing to absurd moves

warface

warface

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the first freeroll tournament you must immediately fill his stack and zabiratv se chips while the blinds are small, stealing them from rivals, then it will be easier in the later stage of the tournament you.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These tormeos are of great inscriptions due to that many players enter there for fun and throw all in with any card and leaving it to luck thus ruining the stay of great players

PK_ing

PK_ing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play them relatively the same as I would any other MTT. If i notice there are a bunch of people shoving preflop, I'll tighten up my play significantly; folding hands that I'd normally find myself playing just because I know someone behind me will likely jam.

K

kprr1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me freerolls are kinda slot machine especially in early stages. It's just too much players who go all in on pure garbage hands.

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Exactly, Freerolls are donkfests. Specially in the first parts of the game. Most just play lotto or bingo as they say all in with anything.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you find that the play is better or worse if the field is smaller? I don't like large fields, because I find it harder to play seriously when it seems that 99% of the field doesn't care, and it seems like the worst hands seem to win over 80% of the time.

M

markleuen

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wait and hope. 8 of 10 times you loose an all-in with AA against 37 or so. you must read the dealer not the players. play every garbage and fold top hands........

G

Gabriel Pantoja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play freerolls tournaments like if was a real money game, trying to play tight at the beginning and more aggressive by the middle and end of tournament

P

PokerArt9791

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Previously, I played well. But now, when I lost with AA resists 66, will build the game to the opponent. Poker School is one thing, but in reality the game is quite different.

E

enot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have many times noticed - when you sit down to play with a bad mood,then you lose...what wonders budel to do...she then look and think - what have I done.....

E

enot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I must say that I love poker,though often disappointed in him....and of course the better you feel...the more you are cared for...all of this affects emotional state.....I think appearance affects the game

E

enot

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
We used sdruzyami played poker for money. Now we find it difficult to meet and play poker. And we decided to create a club and play online. If there is anyone can join.
You can find out how you can create a club of his own there as buy-ins to enter .long time ago I want to the club and nothing happens. is it possible to log in to your club.