Freeroll, experience or loss of time?)

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Given how many freerolls he plays, as well as the meager prize money, this is definitely a loss of time and nerves!

Uncloggie

Uncloggie

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Isn't it obvious that everyone on this site is here for free rolls and therefore 99% would say not a waste of time?
I have to admit, cardschat makes you go through some hoops - but they do offer some primo freerolls. Looking forward to making the grade for the club....

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Given how many freerolls he plays, as well as the meager prize money, this is definitely a loss of time and nerves!

You should play freerolls as a way to relax, because playing poker is fun, not for the money. If you want money try working, any little job would pay more what you can make from freerolls. Besides, freerolls don't even pay real money, it's just money you have to gamble with before you can withdraw.

nurjemal

nurjemal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls that amount to 5,000 thousand people
it's just a waste of time
you need to play vip cardschat freerolls.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like it’s an absolute great way to build a bankroll without investing anything other than time.

K

killosaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free rolls are great! Learning where my mistakes don’t cost too much more than time and energy.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play freerolls as a way to relax, because playing poker is fun, not for the money. If you want money try working, any little job would pay more what you can make from freerolls. Besides, freerolls don't even pay real money, it's just money you have to gamble with before you can withdraw.
For those who regard poker as a hobby, freerolls are a good fit. But if you consider poker as a business project, then participating in freerolls is a waste of time! They do not provide any useful experience.

T

thomaspen2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you win in a freerol 20 buks or more this could be a nice bankroll for people who play in micro.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are talking about real poker experience then this is a waste of time. If you came to play freerolls to create a bankroll, then no.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All poker experience is good in my mind. But freeroll play is a unique form of poker that doesn't usually carry over well to other forms. They do add variety to your experience though and that is very important. I play a few freerolls a week, mostly just the Cardschat ones.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls a good way to waste sum time. I think they help people play without losing alot of time or money. And no matter how many entrants weather it be 10,000 or 6.. A win is a win,and loss is a teacher in my book.

D

DenPit

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freeroll

It's a good tool to use for the real thing

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest value in training from tournaments comes from playing the bubble, playing the final table bubble, playing shorthanded and playing for pay jumps

the problem with large field freerolls is that you aren't going to make it to that stage of the game very often. Small field freerolls (like the great private ones offered by cardschat) however do give you this experience which is great.

The better way to practice when the private games aren't running is micro stakes SNGs (0.10-0.50 is fine). As people take it more serious, you get practice playing short handed and you learn to train for bubbles and headsup play. This experience will be invaluable when you actually make a deep run in a big field freeroll.

Just playing large field freerolls means you learn how to play 9 handed, which will help you get far, but it won't help you when it's time to play for all the money at the final few tables, and that's why their use as a practice tool is somewhat limited.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play freerolls storeopenna novice players. This is a way to practice and still get some small, but without risky money. Will go on freerolls, and will go in a normal game. There are advantages to freerolls, we set minimum buy-ins. In plus we go well. If not, go back to freerolls. Maybe we pay attention to our mistakes. Which we do most often. Video what the can be watch. A Pro... a person with skills and abilities... he will already think and calculate whether he needs these freerolls or whether they take more time and effort. Calculate everything weigh and estimate. But for a beginner, I think freerolls are the only right start. The worst thing is, in any site: whether it's Forex, poker, maybe something else like that... in General, we need money, to be in the red. And then not to enjoy getting a penny, and play "vaprak". Beat. How to say the proverb "wait and catch up". So that's not to get involved in this business and there are freerolls. They should be used until the pros go, and then GRADUALLY increase buy-ins. The same applies to Forex. Now, I am on the "demo" or Melaka "cent" account merged. It will go big. 500% will not GO either here or there or anywhere else. If the player thinks differently, he is "his own enemy". Geniuses are of course excluded. We are counting on the average player.
Установите приложение на смартфон и работайте офлайн
+Установить Переводчик