R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't be satisfied

I don't say wasteful time, it's absolute by that results, please don't be satisfied.

It's important to win the championship thoroughly with a tournament, and all processes until You come there would make you grow.

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you are not enjoying it, then of course you're losing time. Otherwise its a great experience, fun and maybe some money :D

B

BDR-83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls they’re like a bingo lottery if you’re lucky to win something and if you’re not lucky not to ruin your nervous system.

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acumulate experience, develop skill and win free money. Build your bankroll and then add real money games, smallest buy ins in the begining

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is useful to practice, the negative is that the beginning of the tournament can not implement game strategies. You are players who do not mind going all in with 2-7, you have to arm yourself with patience. You'll have to make much effort to earn some money without risking your bankrol ;)

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Aggressive poker is, without a doubt, poker winner, and a large part of this approach implies having the ability to separate the tabs in the real monetary value; in this way, you prepare to lose them if you don't have to. But in a freeroll, the tabs don't cost you a penny.!!
As in any tournament with a minimum purchase of truth, most of the players of online poker freeroll cling around the bubble. While this may make sense in a tournament with real money, it is a futile effort in a freeroll, because the places of low wages tend to reach only a few dollars. Of course the idea of winning any sum of money is already an achievement for some, and, if you include in this group, it is ok.
Perhaps the most important advice is to try and get into the mind of a professional player and try to earn enough to build your banking.!!!

RomaS

RomaS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot of freerolls, from 4,000 to 5,000 people I occupy 100-600 places))) is this not a bad result, experience, or am I just losing time?)

If you get money, you build your bankroll from scratch. If not, you are wasting time. :D

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi IgorBochkarev! Any time is lost time, because it passing anyway...
If about freerolls, which You played already... So, why need sorry for about this?
Case done! Anyway, these tournaments for You are big playing experience!
If You even built from these freerolls your initial bankroll, so this is means
only one: everything is fine at the present time, can movie further...
Good Luck!;):cool::)

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR on demand freeroll is a waste of time. 4hrs to get to final table. The venom freeroll on the other is good experience in some way. The format is much better.

J

jokr23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it is not a waste of time and it is good experience. Even though you do get people who bet too crazy with bad hands going all in too often.

F

Fufa86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not a waste of time but good science to bigger tournaments

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
From my experience I know that people play better and try harder in some freerolls than in $10 or $33buy-in tournaments. The only difference is the number of limps and continuation bets flop. :)

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone. I play, like every rookie, many freerolls, and it seems to me that it is essential to play them to gain experience, although sometimes it seems that the guys who play them are "maniac mutant spawners" and that we will not learn anything there. But to build bankroll I think they serve, especially those who pay a logical percentage of prize-winning positions (around 20 or 30% of the tickets I think). I never play those with 3,000 people and pay 10 places. Greetings.

U

Unbustable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any xp is good xp and if you can crush freerolls where alot of people play foolish like then you can crush bigger stakes. Play with patience at start and don't get discouraged when you lose to some bs as long as you feel you made the right decision. Poker is poker..

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
depending on your goals because these types of tournaments help you know how to share yourself in the bubble or the start of a tournament to be more careful and not go with any hand

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've always had the idea that freerolls serve you for two things, 1 gain experience as a poker player, 2 Start your bankroll by winning poker championships through the freeroll tournaments of any platform, I think that if you can't win in freerolls, though invest or deposit a lot of money on poker platforms, you will not earn anything. So freerolls, the best option for online poker ;)

A

Amdho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, i think freeroll is nice, many players, you learn and it s free.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it weren't for freerolls I wouldn't be playing online. Love them, absolutely love them. Where else do you get a chance to make something from nothing. It's only a wast of time if you allow to be. Play like you mean it even when everyone around you doesn't. Take the time to learn and grow your skills. Besides it's some much more gratifying to say look at the huge bankroll I created from freerolls.

zinzir

zinzir

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a lot of freerolls, from 4,000 to 5,000 people I occupy 100-600 places))) is this not a bad result, experience, or am I just losing time?)

If you enjoy playing poker, playing freerolls should not be a waste of your time.

P

pokersport88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free roll Experience

I don't like free rolls because people don't respect the game as much and will play most cards extremely aggressively to chip up fast. unfortunately they will occasionally do it at the expense of my top starting hands, even AA. This becomes frustrating due to the shear number of people doing it and lead to frustration with on line poker games. Any thoughts how to navigate through free rolls during the early parts of teh game?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't like free rolls because people don't respect the game as much and will play most cards extremely aggressively to chip up fast. unfortunately they will occasionally do it at the expense of my top starting hands, even AA. This becomes frustrating due to the shear number of people doing it and lead to frustration with on line poker games. Any thoughts how to navigate through free rolls during the early parts of teh game?
Register in the tournament when these people have left it.:)

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Get used to it, and dont let it bother you, if you bust early from a freeroll. It was after all free, so you lost nothing by playing it. If you are looking for "a good game of poker", freerolls are not the place to find it.

M

MaZeee323

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each tournamnt will improve your skills, give you some experience and you can’t lost anything thats the big advantage J