Freeroll- bingo

B

BigRivers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cracked cowboys with 2/7 os near the end of a freeroll last night. For some unknown reason I found it more gratifying than winning money. I'll learn some day.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can say only for myself. I already dissapointed in any online poker. I was playing this game for ages and i still can,t win anything huge at all. Now i can only make a small deposits or play freerolls, because i don,t trust to online poker. I saw too much bad beats to believe, that soft someday will let me win something.

LBRASIL

LBRASIL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is very common in the freerolls, recreational players often come without certain bingo brothers, I am very chatiado.

M

Manifestor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls in which a large number of players participate, and in which 1 place is about 2 dollars, always all in, it's true

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Large field tournaments are high variance anyway and being a freeroll just adds to it with more all-in situations.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Some people just play to pass the time with no desire to actually get better. IMO, the only freerolls worth playing are CC freerolls. Too much time spent for little prize money for other freerolls. 6 hours to win $1.50? No thanks.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I think that in the presence of a bankroll which is at least $10 Freeroll is not very interesting. in any case, this applies to tournaments with 1000 or more players, a purely personal opinion

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with an earlier comment. The Cardschat freeroll seems to be the only one with sensible players. You can sit back and enjoy a good game on this site most days. I have actually placed well in some lately compared to how I have done at other freeroll games.

T

tojobaggins

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BINGO

i have to say im guilty of playing a lil free roll bingo, usually only if there a small amount of winner spots, thats why i like this community, the freeroll is seriously worth playing.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some people will always only be recreational players who don't take it too seriously - but enjoy playing.

woonybet

woonybet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree, but It is a good way to learn and play nonetheless... only playing strong, and don't get pissed of someone get lucky, evaluate the hand and see if you made good decisions or not. In the long run, you win

C

concoman710

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If that is what you are experiencing you need to adjust your play. Beating the players who don't care should be the easiest poker you play if you make certain tweaks to your game. Tighten up a bit if people are being too spewy and remember that MTT's have high varience so don't give up. Freerolls are definitely a great way to improve :icon_rabb

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Bingo play does not last long maybe 2 or 3 orbits.

You need to to tigten up early and wait for good cards and then punish the bingo players.

Freerolls provide valuable experience with zero risk.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is possible to handle the freerolls. The point is not to win the tournament, the point is to get into the money to build your bankroll and then play wise with it in the small limits. I very often hear people saying " the higher limits are soo much better to play and easier". This ist NOT true. And if you can not handle the small limits, you will never be able to handle the higher ones.

Shalarin

Shalarin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes,most freerolls are a different animal Andy.:D I understand your frustration with them,when i first started playing,i hated them,until i learned how to play them well.Now,there fun and profitable.$$$ :dancing2: Adapt or die.Andy. Cheers n gl! ;)

That's absoutely it :). I first hated them as hell. But now I love them because I have learned to handle them. And last week I won 74$ in a freeroll first time..with only 5 hands played or something. :):):). Now I love them that much more :D:D:D

O

otadd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls attracts many players of all styles, from recreational to who can not pay for tournaments, when registering you have to know and deal with it

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary to begin with something and it is freeroll

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you know how to handle freerolls, you can collect a few chips in a few minutes, although sometimes it's your turn to lose with marginal hands, luck may be against you

N

Neol0107

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any modality you will find risky players, and they play tournaments for fun, so observe what they are and try to remove their chips, do not be surprised if they win you with some luck.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, playing freerolls is mostly because you cannot or will not deposit money onto a site. Not really a matter of playing only freerolls because you want to, but because you have to. But once you get that $1.50, head on up to real money, even if it's just for 1 tourney. You MUST get experience in real money if you're going to become a better player.

R

royalflush122096

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had some good luck and some bad luck on freerolls! But it is practicing on your poker skills!

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freerolls you find every kind of ppl or even bots, that have never played a second hand, because they are programmed to go all in and see how lucky they are today. Any two can do!Some have it already in their name: ALLIN, IMTHEKING and so on.
I play poker and made a wealth after not joining every first all-in battle to proove, THAT I have the longest! I made it to 3.600$ winnings just by waiting and taking the chips from the first winner :) by playing him out later. Don't bluff, leave your chips in the pot, get short stacked, but avoid to go all in until someone bluffs you having the nuts *usually 2nd or 3rd hand lol":driver:

Fellows, that doesn't mean I'll step aside in CC freerolls, huh?

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, playing freerolls is mostly because you cannot or will not deposit money onto a site. Not really a matter of playing only freerolls because you want to, but because you have to. But once you get that $1.50, head on up to real money, even if it's just for 1 tourney. You MUST get experience in real money if you're going to become a better player.

And I totally agree to that! If you have made money out of freerolls, dont wait until it is enough to withdrawal 10$ to buy flowers for your next girlfriend. Put it on the risk, learn the differences of all different possibilities to spend money in the poker rooms. You might be surprised, there are easier winnings out there :flute: 0.11$ latereg and everybody is safe and waiting for the money distribution? You know 99 places are paid and go all in anyway, it's just play money!!! Add on? why not? 90% play this tournament, because it is the last they can afford after a cash game session!

Last edited:
ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, my friend, but the freerolls at pokerstars have a small stack ... we have to keep in mind the points we make in the 4 leagues. It's true that there are no big stakes, but the satisfaction of climbing up the top is great. at least for me.