Freeroll- bingo

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play regularly the cardschat freeroll and I try to play it seriously!
The cc freeroll seems to b a bit different . defiantly some really good players on CC.

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, my friend, but the freerolls at pokerstars have a small stack ... we have to keep in mind the points we make in the 4 leagues. It's true that there are no big stakes, but the satisfaction of climbing up the top is great. at least for me.

How does the pokerstars league work I've never checked it out?

A

Allanjyork

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is why I like late registrations. Because all the crazy people are weeded out by then.

L

Leonardo Laquale

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerol

I think it depends a lot on the way you see the game, I'm serious about every freerol I play.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I love freerolls, especially if I can win, but hell, the most important thing is to keep and multiply what I've won.

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, it is true. freeroll tournaments have become a kind of bingo or lottery. I think many players get bored.

B

BoberDobro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that at the beginning of any tournament is always played many hands. And those who play recklessly, do not play for a long time.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m total agree. Freeroll is a different Tournament. Lots of players doesn´t take seriously. Some ALL IN many times with poor hands. No strategy, reading, nothing. Pure shove.
Play on a real money tournament is different. More technical and you will improve your game better.
Some people take the Freerolls like "Funrolls".

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if many players playing any hand in frrerols are you must focus on all the chips beat those players

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players do not want to deposit into poker and only play freerolls to win prizes, or players do not take it seriously, some just want to spend time in the game, but some players take the freeroll seriously and play and try to win prizes!

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some people just play for fun and not looking forward getting better, just having a good time.

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat'a freeroll is one of the exceptions... (The only that I known).

I wouldn't call it exception.. I mean, people are still playing with junk, not even hoping to get lucky, but to have fun. Therefore, i have seen JTo going in against AA, and not to mention the constant calls and shoves with KJo.. It is as if no one is really reading these posts and learning from them.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't call it exception.. I mean, people are still playing with junk, not even hoping to get lucky, but to have fun. Therefore, i have seen JTo going in against AA, and not to mention the constant calls and shoves with KJo.. It is as if no one is really reading these posts and learning from them.

Well, sometimes the player is bored and "want to lose", but we see bad plays even in paid tournaments...

If you are talking about the "open" Freerolls here in the Cardschat, right, they are like any other freeroll.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, there is truth in your words. That's probably how it is.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At the beginning of a free tournament, the game is like that, many players going all in with any hand, but you can take advantage of this to double your stack, for example if you have AA or KK you can easily witn chips.
When the tournament progresses the level will improve a bit, because most of the bingueros will be gone.
But remember in a freeroll you should not bluff, of course unless you are sure the villain will not pay you, and that he is a good player.

Elvin771

Elvin771

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls very hard for playing , because a few players approach serios

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never played a CardsChat freeroll so cannot comment on them but in my experience of other freerolls most are just a lottery.

H

HodCohen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are a great place to sharpen your ability to adjust to the table. You'll find players open shoving 50bb with 72o, and other players folding small flushes and 2 pair. As you get deeper, it's a slightly rougher field. Learning how to adjust can absolutely benefit your "real" poker toolkit.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The amount of people I see on here and other sites that say they only play free rolls... Its nuts... How can u get better if u just play freerolls? As soon as a player has to go or need a shit or whatever they just shove all in. Or they will call u down with there mid pair regardless of the boardDon't get me wrong I'm sure there is good players in them but people just don't take it seriously.. No risk...little reward for hours of poker.
Sorry too piss in the freeroll prade but it's true.
I do not agree with you
At the PS $ 100 daily freerol has many good players
There are also many good players on the PS Masters league
I think they're great tournaments and can learn a lot

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are just good cause they're free and that's all they're good for.They are bad practice because the starting hands you use or play against don't happen as much in real money tournaments. I noticed that people play pretty good on the cc freerolls. Wish they all could be cc freerolls.

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls and they help get you better as a player. Eventually tho, if you want to make more money you have to play for money. Haha

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play them to make the final 30-50 players, then you are in ANY MTT, the play is tight and fierce, and Ive played all levels live and online. I learn a lot playing freeroll final tables.