Freeroll and allin players

Y

YlaTe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play freerolls. More then often there is plenty of players how only play all in no matter what card is in they hands.
And they do it from the beginning of tourney..
Still there is players how actually like and/or want to play by focusing in the game.
Thinking is it possible to change the tournament rules example no allin only after the flop or 1-2 rounds raise stacking.......
This is just a thought.. 🤗

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont think is a posibility u have the posibility to play pot limit games if u like

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play freerolls. More then often there is plenty of players how only play all in no matter what card is in they hands.
Still there is players how actually like and/or want to play by focusing in the game.
Thinking is it possible to change the tournament rules example no allin only after the flop or 1-2 rounds raise stacking.......
There are such games called limit games. If you don't want to see all-ins, you need to play them.:)

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Always get the bingo players orgy at the free roll tournaments. Take a big swig of your G&T and chuck your car keys in.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Just be patient and hunt that player and thats it, hunt them!!

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No one will change the tournament rules, but I have a great tip for you. You can simply not play the first 10-15 minutes. After the first 10-15 minutes, the game becomes much more balanced. In addition, if you are talking about our CardsChat freerolls, then there are not so many players who play bingo in our freerolls.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
nope you can't change the rule that suits your play

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you play tight in the first 15-30 minutes, it's the best way to build a good stack and be good after.

W

Wega85

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
for freeroll i prefer to double up fast in the beginning

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
😎 here's another thought,...
Adjust your game👍

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Each poker game has its characteristics and this is one of the characteristics of freerolls. As there is no money involved, it is common for players to go all-in more easily. If they win, they increase their stack enough to start playing seriously. If they lose, they haven't spent hours playing a game in which most of the time they will only win cents or not even that. And there are still the kamikases who just want to get rid of the tournament. lol
Adjust to them and wait for the ideal hand to knock them out.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I think there are no reasons to change the rules for avoid such moves. It's just a part of game.
I have good cards - i do big moves. I don't have good cards - i fold or go all in for bluff. In my opinion it's ok.

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
These are freerolls... they play dirty... and there is no limit Hold'em, if with limits... play with limits... and unlimited is unlimited, as much as they want and put it... if you think that there is a bluff in order to take 2bb, then make a call, if you are afraid, fold and wait for the hand... everything is simple... but as practice shows, such players are just having fun in the hope of easily getting into prizes, and they are more likely to fly out than they earn...

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
just wait 15 minutes, everyone who likes to go to wabank from the very beginning in freerolls doesn't stay long at tournaments

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I like freerolls too.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
All-in shoves from the 1st hand in a Freeroll is annoying, but you just have to accept that some players just don't care! I used to fold the first hand in every game I played without even looking at my cards, because I didn't like the Idea of going out on the first hand. Of course this gave me missed opportunities of taking players out, and increasing my stack.
Even in Live games I folded unseen cards if I had not had to pay a Blind, But when some player noticed this and commented on my strategy, I had to explain my Superstition and I started to look, and if I had anything half decent I would play them. This then made the other players I regularly came up against believe I would only play Premium hands, which then led me into playing almost any 2 cards at any point in the game, Knowing I would be able to bluff in some situations, because they identified me as a Premium hand player.
Table Image is an important aspect when playing Poker, giving out the right signals to your opponents can influence how they react to your betting, or raising even when you have nothing in your hand.
So in general I like to Fold like the wind for the first few hands giving the impression I am a tight player, but then get serious and really start to play. It works for me. :):)

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Just have patience and build a stack, you will make a bankroll in few days, but you need the patience.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Expect a lot of people to be playing incredibly loose. It's a freeroll so all-ins are more frequent than buy-in tournaments, It's not like a normal tournament at all , In freerolls, be aggressive with good hands. People love to call, especially in the early levels. Take advantage of that and hope luck be with you.

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
There are no rules like yours, you have good hands, you can call, or you can fold. If you're lucky, you win everything, at WPTG in VietNam there is a freeroll prize every night, 1 blind increases every 1 minute, you will lose chips if you fold continuously.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Whatever position you are in, immediately go all-in with pairs of aces, kings, queens and ace-king, even if there was a raise in front of you. In middle and late positions, add a pair of jacks and ace-queen to your immediate all-in range , if there have not been any raises before you.Freeroll is needed when you had a good time in the company, you want to play poker, but you don’t want to pay for your fortune.The biggest circus, freerolls, 5000 thousand players from different countries, there are also magicians and jugglers.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is no need to make changes to tournaments, but you can simply make changes to your game. If you want to play, then just play with only strong cards and this way your chances of staying in the tournament or even doubling up will increase significantly.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, players always do that in free tournaments, but if you don't play like them and play on the map, you will be successful even in tournaments like free tournaments and you can earn some money and then go to play your own tournaments with a bin, you won't see exactly that

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You would have to play in limit mode, because without limits you will find all types of players no matter the size of the buyin, there will always be someone playing allin...

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Players of our community, especially those who have a platinum level, usually play quite adequately. Of course there are exceptions, but this happens quite rarely. Given that you can only play bronze level freerolls, you just need to fulfill the conditions and go to silver and platinum levels. I assure you, you will be surprised at how the game happens in our platinum and silver freerolls :)
Learn more about the conditions for achieving silver and platinum level here: