mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have always thought that freerolls should be played normally like any other tournament, but many times it is not possible and you must adapt to how the game develops and that depends on the free, there are some that are very all in/fold others are played more serious like the ones on cardschat

Tackiss30

Tackiss30

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I also play these freerolls on PS but i am always mad at those people who at start of the game go all in, so i think that kind of playing is not so quality, no good to learning or to play proprietly with so many people who are not serious at the game... I finish that kind of games quickly... Sometimes it is going good for a short peroiod of time, but soon i finish playing...My opinion. I like the CC tournaments and i prefer playing those!

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Do you think it’s worth playing freerolls just like a normal tournament or do you just jam every hand
If you divide the freeroll prize pool by the number of participants, then if the amount received is attractive (significant) for you, then you should play as an MTT with a buy-in. And if it’s the other way around, then you can push right away ))

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If it is a quality freerol with small number of players it is worth it! You can play better like this and organize your game.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If they are are hyper fast, yes. Otherwise playing 3 hours for a 3 dollar prize is not worth it.

stampide

stampide

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only if tournament share is anought for me, i will play this freeroll

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You never know what you get, but as training option and a way to built a bankroll for free they are very nice.
It's like many things in poker, see them as a long term investment, you gain knowledge on playstyles, players if you write notes, opportunities and some times a little reward. It's a bit like finding a deposit bottle right in front of your nose, free money with little effort.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think it’s worth playing freerolls just like a normal tournament or do you just jam every hand
Hello, aworr226738! I think, anyway necessary try to play with the Good hands: so will more chances to hit in prize zone
or may be to win the tournament even! But this is only my private opinion!

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If for no other reason, Freerolls are always worth it simply because you get the practice of playing. Just like driving a car you have to get behind the wheel to learn, You will never learn to drive, playing GTA on the computer,
Un-like Poker where you can learn a little sitting at a computer. because there are a big difference between Virtual games and Live games, but all games give you a little bit more experience.
Yes I will admit at one time or another I have treated Freerolls as an All-in Fest when for one reason or another I just want to bust out and do something else, or I have just shut the computer down and sat out for the entire game, but things happen in the Real World where it is not always possible to devote any time to a Freeroll.
When I am the right mood, and have time on my hands I will approach them more seriously, as I have for the last 10 years since retiring, but when I was working anything could happen to stop me enjoying a game.
Poker is Fun! and when it stop's being Fun, I quit!

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that you need to play taking into account which opponents are playing against you.

heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Like you can see answers here, playing freerolls, you also have to take concern lots of things when think about how to play them, just like you have to do when playing real money tournaments :)