duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I always call with AA :)

In a 2-3 way pot. But when it gets 4 way, i start to question if i should.

Any more players than 4 it becomes a coin flip.... I have had this happen 1 time and I was already a good chip lead, so i folded and folded the looser so all was well ( 5 way shoved pot )

Its not always about your hands... it is about the situation, about what you are trying to accomplish. Rather than saying I AM NEVER FOLDING AA! lol Some situations justify folding AA. There is always another hand :D I dont play the cards, i play the players.

so you are telling me if i offered you a coin flip where you get 4 dollars if you win and i get a dollar if you lose you wouldnt take it? ICM and Satellites are the only reason to fold AA pre. your examples are just wrong

far too results orientated

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are too cards orientated :D I showed the math. And it does not lie, Phil has good points I def can agree with, but mine (in certain situations) are ok as well. I just look at it % wise that is all

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
motherofgod.jpg

D

DEdwardsNJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I always call with AA :)
Any more players than 4 it becomes a coin flip.... I have had this happen 1 time and I was already a good chip lead, so i folded and folded the looser so all was well ( 5 way shoved pot )
Wow, you already have the chip lead and a 50% chance of taking out 4 more people and building a monster chip lead and you are passing on this???

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ok, I can't read this anymore without wanting to pull my hair out. :hello:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folding in Poker