Final table finishes in a Freeroll

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just started playing some freerolls on ACR recently so maybe the final tables will be soon)

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I'm on the forum relatively recently, so I'll ask you, why is the leaderboard so important to you?
The leaderboard is not very important to me. I just jokingly mentioned that for the last quarter i would have been in it in first place if i could play on PP.

Objectively, i would have been the first in the last quarter, if you calculate by the mathematical expectation...

But in fact, the desire for high positions in the leaderboard spoils the profit indicator in $ for many ambitious players like BigDice75 ))

They play too carefully to get higher in the leaderboard by points and get $30 or $20 as a prize, but at the same time they lose much more in profit in terms of money from the freerolls themselves )))

This does not apply to me and to Only_player. We have a good balance in terms of points and money. Because we don't become unnecessarily tight in the game chasing a measly $20-$30 :D

Last edited:
Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone.
My last final table was on last Sunday. It was the Platinum Cardschat freeroll. I work on Monday so i went to bed when there was 15 players. My stack was on of highest stacks. And yesterday i saw my final tournament's position.
Good luck at the tables.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's already 1 month old, it was the first and the only one so far, at GG, $ 13.00, I'm not participating in tournaments at the moment, it wasn't paying off, I rarely give results, so I'm taking some time to study, select better tournaments, therefore less I'm profiting.