Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I won the day after :D
But since 24th Dec no final table
It's all about variance...

For example, over the last 2 days, one very lucky guy took about $60 of profit from me ))
These were pre-flop all-ins. In the first, he shoved garbage, and in the second he called with a weak hand:

But even with that in mind, my last month and quarter went pretty well.

P. S. I hope the gods of poker will restore justice soon :p )))

Last edited:
D

daibert murillo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very exciting to reach the final table, you have that joy and adrenaline of being among the best in the tournament.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah i got 7th today.
Thank you for the great game. It is always fun.
Looking forward to more great games with all the people's at cc.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Easiest way to find free money and upgrade your game versus weak players from Brazil lol
Why exactly from brazil? kkk Brazilians have stood out very positively in online poker lately...
But yes....the field of Brazilians is much bigger after Poker is no longer seen as illegal in Brazil. Even the advercities of looting that were in the past no longer exist, just as there are good Brazilian players, the bad ones are also remembered.
Speaking of the topic's question, which is its main objective, I reach final tables almost every day that I play in any tournament at the levels that I play, mainly this has happened more frequently in the last 6 months that I've spent more time in the game and I'm improving my game every day more. Speaking of free tournaments, I reached 13 final tables out of 16 tournaments I played here in the CC league last season. Good luck!

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Nice result ^_^ GG. How often do you play from the phone?
All the time for the last few years. But it works fine for me even without statistics, judging by the leaderboard ))

It’s just that it’s really much more convenient for me from the phone, i don’t want to be tied to a computer...

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
not long ago

i make it to the final table often . not trying to brag .....but i am one of the players who frequently makes it to the final tables

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At the weekly cardschat about 15 days ago, I reached the final table.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
not long ago

i make it to the final table often . not trying to brag .....but i am one of the players who frequently makes it to the final tables
Why then are you so low on the leaderboard for the last quarter? ))

I don't often make it to the final tables, but i'm almost at the top of this leaderboard...

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
This monday 02.01.23

Attachments

• photo_2023-01-02_23-43-23.jpg
    photo_2023-01-02_23-43-23.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 7
heguli82

heguli82

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
There has been couple in the last month. Small fields, 18-300 players max :)

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
almost every day I arrive at one but I finish in 9 I normally eat blind time: o

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
why you cant playing on GG ? What a problem you have?
I'm not exactly sure about GG, but it seems that it didn't work out from Belarus to register. I will try again later...

And on PP it’s definitely impossible since last year.

And how many people usually participate in freerolls on GG?

I looked more precisely, and it seems that GG freerolls do not count towards the leaderboard...

But many freerolls on PP are taken into account, and there the field is such that almost all registered players receive leaderboard points, even if they play in the sit-out mode, because 60 TOP places are taken into account, and it's approximately so many as number of participants almost in all freerolls :)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There were several final tables last month, but I wanted to see more because I didn't finish any first places.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When last have you made it to a final table?
The last time I made the final table was about two weeks ago, it was our daily freeroll at 888. I try to play all of our freerolls, I probably play 4-5 days a week and on average I make it to the final table once every two , three weeks.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not exactly sure about GG, but it seems that it didn't work out from Belarus to register. I will try again later...

And on PP it’s definitely impossible since last year.

And how many people usually participate in freerolls on GG?

I looked more precisely, and it seems that GG freerolls do not count towards the leaderboard...

But many freerolls on PP are taken into account, and there the field is such that almost all registered players receive leaderboard points, even if they play in the sit-out mode, because 60 TOP places are taken into account, and it's approximately so many as number of participants almost in all freerolls :)
Hmm GG must be work, on RB. You can try again.

Usually on GG freerolls 340+ That is bronza baby 😅😃

I'm on the forum relatively recently, so I'll ask you, why is the leaderboard so important to you?