Ever misclicked in an online tourney

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Playful does it a lot almost daily lol and its always someone elses fault like ACR

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most annoying click was that I had a royal flush I wanted to go all in, but I clicked on the fold. I still don't understand how.
But I had a story when I wanted to fold, but I clicked on the pass and the flop came,ant the end I win the hand.

piobest

piobest

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I look at the results of my game, it seems to me that I constantly press the wrong buttons.))))

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep a few times sometimes when scrollin the wheel on the mouse and click on bet.... that stuff hurts even when they go all-in preflop and you have to call since you're almost all-in anyways...

But when you win with your trash hand.. thats pretty nice :p

JoeKampman

JoeKampman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worse one was I had pocket Aces and hit a set on the flop. Bet flop and turn and got called, hit a boat on the river and accidentally folded my hand LMAO

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
YOU GUYS (AND GALS) HAD ME IN TEARS!!

So I just got eliminated in the SB CC free roll. 18 left and I'm in the SB with J7 s. I should have just folded but I called to see a flop. BB shoves and I go to sigh fold. I accidentally minimize my window while clicking fold ( I thought). Turns out call was in the spot fold was moments ago lol. BB has A10 flops an ace and I'm donzo. Anybody else ever misclick for their tournament life online or am I the only bonehead?
Very first time this ever happened to me was on BetOnline - exact same interface as SB. My mouse slid over to the call button when I was frustratingly folding. I called a BIG bet with 9 high! Ended up taking 2nd in that tourney - somehow? on only one bullet.

Quite a few times.. It does work out sometimes lol
One of the worst - was I called a shove with 6/3 off from bb - guy of course had AA. We both made the wheel - but I had the 6! lol - just so terrible. I know that guy instantly marked me as a total fish.

I haven't misclicked too often but a few times I didn't see a preflop raise to my right.
I have done this several times as well, usually from running a higher number of games than I'm comfortable with. I end up not seeing there are 3 people in the hand - I only see one other - and think I can run a successful semi-bluff. It nearly always doesn't get through.

My worst misclick was in a cash game, and I did not even notice it, until I reviewed my session, because I was multi tabling with my tables stacked in top of each other. When the session was over, I looked in PT4 and was like "why I am down this much, and what is this hand, where I lost a whole 100BB stack with 66???"

I then looked at the hand, and it turned out, I had defended my BB with 66, the flop came TT2 or something similar. I had checked, and Villain checked back. Turn was a 9 or something, I had checked again, and now the Villain had gone all in for 15 times the pot. Which I had accidentally called and paid off his TX, that flopped trips and decided to play it in this rather bizarre way. Arrrrrghhhh!!!! :mad:
Just the other day I was cooking while playing (so stupid!) I heard the turn notice - I came over to the computer - HEY! what do ya know rockets!
I raise it up a little more than normal to charge a station that never folds.
He calls - I run back to flip the steaks, run back - and see the flop is rainbow with a K - and I'm facing a big bet. I went to 3bet - only to realize my AA was actually A/4!!!!! baaaaa!!
FOLD!!!!

So many times. It happened again a few days ago, I was trying to click on a YouTube video just as action folded to me. The window popped up in front of the web browser and my mouse just so happened to be right where the "call" button was. :rolleyes:
Sadly yes in a 4.40omaha tourney final 5
Went to click raise (while typing) and accidently shoved all-in on river with nothing and got called and busted, worse one i had so far
No more typing during multi table.. lol
For the longest time - I could not get the hotkeys on SwC turned off - no matter what settings I changed. So often when playing a SwC game - and typing notes on an opponent in another client - hitting the enter key - auto min-raised as soon as the SwC game became active.
I finally found the correct button to turn that auto-min-bet off, but I did it so many times - I think a lot of players thought I was a total chit player for a long time.

Sadly yes I have. Worst time was not 100% my fault though. My daughters cat jumped up and I folded pocket kings preflop. Dam cat. LOL
My boy kitty - The Moch - likes to sit in my lap while I play - one time while playing his foot hit whatever hotkey is min-raise an ACR game. I was a little perturbed - since I had just hit trips, and I wanted to check raise. Instead I won a much smaller pot because my betting line was all wrong.

I have done it pretty regular, I usually sit towards the tv and turn to see the computer and use my mouse. I sometimes fold so many times in a row i get used not not moving my curser. Then when I catch nice cards....ooops :)
Me too brother - me too!

Best way to avoid this in my opinion is to tile your poker table windows instead of having them on top of each other. This helps you not have to hit moving targets when trying to click the fold button. One of the better moves I have made was buy a large monitor, wasn't too expensive and now all my tables I play are clearly visible during all times.
That's my setup - two 36 inch monitors! I'm an art guy - so big monitors are a requirement, I run 6 tables comfortably on my main - and the lobbys, youtube and documents on my second.

Recently though - I've been fat fingering bets. Instead of betting 255 accidentally miss the second 5 and end up min-betting instead - SO FRUSTRATING! I have to slow down.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times, especially when I tried to check / fold beforehand, your move quickly comes and as a result it turns out that I press call, but you can’t return it back :frown:

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is part of the game, everyone commits

D

Dimmarik411

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No game goes without mistakes. I'm no exception.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, fishfood80! You can to sleep calmly! I mean, not only You doing misclicks: I think almost the all players, who many time
play in online, accidently doing similar mistakes, because if You many play, that early or lately your concentration drops anyway...
Simply this is signal: necessary do break! :thumpdown That's all. :cool::)

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes! Sometimes Im just fooling around with a bad hand and the person to act before me makes a raise or sometimes goes all I'm and I'm just playing with my check button or raise button, so not accidentally but yes the clicks havebrat me alot of hands just for tapping and being anxious.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Of course I was wrong more than once, without this, no matter how :)

Pooh

Pooh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea sometimes

usually when I'm repeatedly stabbing the check button and someone raises just in front of me

last time I managed to bluff the flop with total air so maybe there is a thing there

The Monkey

The Monkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the only time I can really remember Miss clicking in an online tournament was just a couple of nights ago. It was at Americas cardroom and we were about 26 people from the money. I cannot remember my exact hand but I do remember I was intending to fold and some guy at the table went all-in and I accidentally clicked call and was eliminated from the tournament. Oh bother!

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would be more shocked if someone said they never did. I dont know anyone who has not mentioned one of these type of mistakes.

D

DixonHuenow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luckily I usually win when I miss click call an all-in. But I have lost some big ones. Once I misread my hand in a $200 live tournament after not sleeping enough... I was extremely pissed at myself.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is a pattern for me, maybe you too..

MTT tourney starts, you get good cards, are on the up side of the ladder, it all looks good.
Time has gone by, oh man, 2 hours, my eyes are killing me.
Next, I shove with A2 suited, or so I thought.
Didn't squint it properly, It was Ac2s. Of course the flush hit, and my misclick cost me the tourney. My bad, the way it goes.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve mis clicked on occasion when over tired

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Unfortunately we all fall to the occasional misclick at some point in our playing large quantities of tournaments. When it happens to me I for some reason tend to accidentally hit the "FOLD" instead of "call".

Does anyone else enjoy the FOLD button at just the wrong time?

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yep meant to fold and went all-in:(

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately we all fall to the occasional misclick at some point in our playing large quantities of tournaments. When it happens to me I for some reason tend to accidentally hit the "FOLD" instead of "call".

Does anyone else enjoy the FOLD button at just the wrong time?

I've only accidentally folded once. I thought I missed when chasing a straight, for some reason - probably too many games at once. I was facing an all-in and another opponent left to act in a very big pot. I clicked the fold button - as my finger was moving up from the click - I saw - I'd ACTUALLY HIT the straight - and opponents had 2 pair and tptk! Soooo MAD!!
Center - zen - back on track.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I have misclicked several times. If you haven't, then you haven't found what your max tables should be :)

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I just got eliminated in the SB CC free roll...
hi hi fishfood :ciao:
yes, yes i often do that... special when i play more than 2 tables simultaneous
also how often i timed-out when have AA, KK, QQ & my tiny brain takes to long consider what bet now
oh well *sighs*

blond.jpg