EPT live freerolls!

M

MREM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finished 1068/11956 in today's bounty bonus.
Some stupid calls on the river necked me.

Last edited:
rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When your intention is to win a freeroll, then your opponents impose the strategy you need to use: short and thick, you have to play poker with the hammer.

Only play strong hands.
It makes big bets and big increases. Larger than a normal game.
When you have a good hand, then attack.
If you have nothing, leave. Do not bluff.

M

MREM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finished 761/30000 in yesterdays eptlive freeroll.

Think I have a good idea how to survive the early stages now but need to up my game to get further.

M

marinaki85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any free money is good money..the only strategy i can imagine is just to be patient..

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finished 761/30000 in yesterdays eptlive freeroll.

Think I have a good idea how to survive the early stages now but need to up my game to get further.

But thats awesome result i cant get ITM on that MTT

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Day 5 today of the EPT, penultimate chance.

Let's gooooooooooooo!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Ok , no luck for now . I forgot to register to the 2k , in the 500 bounty I lost my temper and got it all in , cause I was card dead for some time ...:(
Tomorrow our last chance .Make it big , make it good :)Good Luck guys .:)
animated-christmas-glitter-image-0052.gif

trezvennick

trezvennick

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
30k players - really a lot and
I do not attach seriousness of this freeroll and therefore at the beginning of the game I'm go All-in with more or less strong hand if I won the hand - continue to play and waiting a cards

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck in these tournaments, and who can win) something)

AgronomVV

AgronomVV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people playing in these tournaments ... sometimes just do not have enough patience to play until the end !!! Good luck and patience)))

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
That was the end of the EPT freerolls (the last EPT was this ???) :( No cash but with the bounties , at least , I had very fun playing them , 6max it was good . I look forward to the next one great event and hope for a lower max limit of entrants , 20k players in the big one and 5k in the bounty freeroll , it would be nice , wouldn't it ?? :)

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With Over 30K players, the field is just too large to reach ITM, and even if you do manage to reach the fringes of ITM before you exhaust your chips, you get paid too little for the time you have put into it.

The bounty tourney is much better as its a zoom tourney with much less players.

S

skezz28

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA KK QQ AK AQs 22-99 - limp. TT JJ - raise

D

Danc1u

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best way to be in the top on EPT freerols is to wait for card,shove..cuz are a LOT of fishes there,make a big stack before the break,after the break it plays nice...ll suddently become very tight :) but...u need a HUGE luck to win one...my best performance was 5th...this summer :p

redwhitealex

redwhitealex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. it would be good to participate in any tournament. You can see a lot of poker professionals. there is probably an amazing atmosphere and the smell of money))))

M

Mantones

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How to survive in a tournament with many players
These tournaments that have great fields attract an interesting mix of all types of players. If you are planning to play these tournaments for the first time (or have played it previously without the success you were hoping for) here are some tips that can help you:

1. Be careful not to overestimate your hands from the start! .
The structure is reasonably good and deep at its inception, which means you should be more careful not to be eliminated right out of the face with medium strength hands, and even be able to give up strong pre-flop hands with which you I would like to go all-in at more advanced stages of the tournament.
The deep structure also implies that in the early hours, hands like suited connectors and low pairs that can hit big flops are more attractive to play as you can win lots of chips with them.
2. Do not play with fear in the bubble.
A minimum amount of money will be important for a large number of players, especially those who have managed to get their places to the tournament via satellites for a small buy-in or FPPs. Exactly for this reason, several more experienced players will increase their aggressiveness as the money bubble approaches in order to be able to accumulate chips easily.
Rewarding is good, but the money itself is at the final table. So do not be afraid to take the risk and make the right move, even if it means you can be eliminated before you reach the prize pool.

*3. It's a marathon, not a drag!
It is a long tournament, usually lasting more than 10 hours. So do not give up or get discouraged just because you got a few chips or you lost a big pot. Most people who win a tournament that lasts so long were left with few chips at some point in the event. When I won EPT Copenhagen I had a disastrous hand when 40 players were missing and I was left with only 2 big blinds! But with the right combination of patience and luck I was able to get back into a medium stack and eventually I got all the chips. Do not use the fact of being with few chips as an excuse to play poorly or without focus!

Good luck at the tables and hope my tips will help you improve your tournament performance with lots of players!
Yelmopoker01 :)
Good adivce sir...here is another one: YOU WILL MET 100% SOME DUNKEYS THERE.

K

kopyrka

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I bet allin until eliminated of got big stack (in this case I contunue more tight).

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fff

It s very difficult to win 30k people.Ok its free roll but you need to be very lucky in order to win the tour !Any way good luck

SaintNick1968

SaintNick1968

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I bet allin until eliminated of got big stack (in this case I contunue more tight).

Yeah... this isn't the most profitable way to play poker. I would recommend that you look at the tournament strategy articles, even if there is a lot of variance you can still make yourself more profitable than that ;)

Organize a Home Poker Game Freeroll Passwords