EPT live freerolls!

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
EPT freeroll like others freerolls with a large number of participants of a lottery. I usually try to get the money. And then I play according to the situation. In these tournaments actually a lot depends on luck.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday no luck for me i didnt even win any pot.... at the end i was short stacked and had to shove a5 everyone folded and 1 guy called he had J9 and flopped a jack.
Hope today for more luck at least in 500$ bounty

Tech101205

Tech101205

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well First EPT Bounty Tourney played and finished 64th
Lost a Flip with AKs vs Opp JJ
Bit disappointed that i couldnt reach FT

pokerstars Tournament #1730032319, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll
9766 players
Total Prize Pool: $713.00 USD
Tournament started 2016/12/15 20:32:00 IST [2016/12/15 10:02:00 ET]

Dear Tech101205,

You finished the tournament in 64th place. A USD 0.92 award has been credited to your Stars Account.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips

PokerStars Tournament #1730032319, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll
9766 players

Dear Tech101205,

You finished the tournament in 64th place. A USD 0.92 award has been credited to your Stars Account.

Congratulations!

Congrats on the cash.

Always kinda disappointing to finish in that kind of place of top 100 in a freeroll and no final table, I know the feeling.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Strategy for these play aggressive with big holdings do not get too fancy with marginal. Try to have some fun and enjoy game as you would not likely cash more often than not in big field. Loads of fish in tourney don't be to down if you get unlucky.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll play as a regular freeroll. Good luck everyone

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

PokerStars Tournament #1730032319, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll
9766 players

Dear Tech101205,

Congratulations!

Gratz i couldnt make it i was sitting out.
I was playing ept live got kicke by 83 off suit

yelmopoker01

yelmopoker01

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!!!
EPT live freerolls are starting! First good luck to all! There will be 30k players.
Let me hear your strategy for that kind of freerolls! I know there must be a lot of luck but some strategy must be.
I would apriciate any advice!
Hope you all clamed your free tickets for EPT Bounty december and school pass tickets on pokerschool online.
If you miss it here is the link:
http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/EPT-Live?utm_medium=school-client&utm_campaign=EPTPrague

How to survive in a tournament with many players
These tournaments that have great fields attract an interesting mix of all types of players. If you are planning to play these tournaments for the first time (or have played it previously without the success you were hoping for) here are some tips that can help you:

1. Be careful not to overestimate your hands from the start! .
The structure is reasonably good and deep at its inception, which means you should be more careful not to be eliminated right out of the face with medium strength hands, and even be able to give up strong pre-flop hands with which you I would like to go all-in at more advanced stages of the tournament.
The deep structure also implies that in the early hours, hands like suited connectors and low pairs that can hit big flops are more attractive to play as you can win lots of chips with them.
2. Do not play with fear in the bubble.
A minimum amount of money will be important for a large number of players, especially those who have managed to get their places to the tournament via satellites for a small buy-in or FPPs. Exactly for this reason, several more experienced players will increase their aggressiveness as the money bubble approaches in order to be able to accumulate chips easily.
Rewarding is good, but the money itself is at the final table. So do not be afraid to take the risk and make the right move, even if it means you can be eliminated before you reach the prize pool.

*3. It's a marathon, not a drag!
It is a long tournament, usually lasting more than 10 hours. So do not give up or get discouraged just because you got a few chips or you lost a big pot. Most people who win a tournament that lasts so long were left with few chips at some point in the event. When I won EPT Copenhagen I had a disastrous hand when 40 players were missing and I was left with only 2 big blinds! But with the right combination of patience and luck I was able to get back into a medium stack and eventually I got all the chips. Do not use the fact of being with few chips as an excuse to play poorly or without focus!

Good luck at the tables and hope my tips will help you improve your tournament performance with lots of players!
Yelmopoker01 :)

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to survive in a tournament with many players
These tournaments that have great fields attract an interesting mix of all types of players. If you are planning to play these tournaments for the first time (or have played it previously without the success you were hoping for) here are some tips that can help you:

1. Be careful not to overestimate your hands from the start! .
The structure is reasonably good and deep at its inception, which means you should be more careful not to be eliminated right out of the face with medium strength hands, and even be able to give up strong pre-flop hands with which you I would like to go all-in at more advanced stages of the tournament.
The deep structure also implies that in the early hours, hands like suited connectors and low pairs that can hit big flops are more attractive to play as you can win lots of chips with them.
2. Do not play with fear in the bubble.
A minimum amount of money will be important for a large number of players, especially those who have managed to get their places to the tournament via satellites for a small buy-in or FPPs. Exactly for this reason, several more experienced players will increase their aggressiveness as the money bubble approaches in order to be able to accumulate chips easily.
Rewarding is good, but the money itself is at the final table. So do not be afraid to take the risk and make the right move, even if it means you can be eliminated before you reach the prize pool.

*3. It's a marathon, not a drag!
It is a long tournament, usually lasting more than 10 hours. So do not give up or get discouraged just because you got a few chips or you lost a big pot. Most people who win a tournament that lasts so long were left with few chips at some point in the event. When I won EPT Copenhagen I had a disastrous hand when 40 players were missing and I was left with only 2 big blinds! But with the right combination of patience and luck I was able to get back into a medium stack and eventually I got all the chips. Do not use the fact of being with few chips as an excuse to play poorly or without focus!

Good luck at the tables and hope my tips will help you improve your tournament performance with lots of players!
Yelmopoker01 :)
Ty good advice, i just think it doesnt last 10hrs cuz its turbo i know it has 30000 players but the players get kicked fast and the blinds grow fast :)
Once again ty for advice im sure it would be helpful

Gabinho12345

Gabinho12345

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday I finished in 37th place of 9766, I was in good position to reach final table but then lost with KK vs AA and AKs vs 66.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No luck yet , on the bounty or on the 2K freerolls . I play them very nervously I guess , I'll try better today .
Good luck to all guys participating at these !!!
And congratulations to whomever hass cashed out whatever amount !!!!

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
EPT Prague Main Event - LIVE (Day 3)

I

Ironman733

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck to all who play. I don't know if online poker really has a strategy I am a believer that online poker is 45% luck 50% knowlege and 5% crazy lol other than that I believe it to be a crap shoot. I wish everyone luck and play responsibly 😎

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will finally be playing in one of these tournaments today.

bahajan

bahajan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here has now won back an EPT tournament, 71 one distributions the card don't come, blenda eat a stack, and KK here have come, it is possible to tell one KK it is a garbage hand, but when the stack small appears hope will double. the opponent from a late position tints with A9 variegated quietly as 4BB stack, and an outcome sad,

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good luck to all. its a turbo tournament. the strategy is to play tight aggresive with good hands and try to double your stack as soon as possible. luck plays a big role in those tournaments.

Farmz

Farmz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck all tonight, I'll see you at the tables. Playing super tight to see off the donk betters then I will loosen up after about 30 mins in.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yesterday got 0.20 from ept bounty freeroll and 0.60 from CC freeroll
now i qualified for the big 1.10 for 0.15c

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
EPTLIVE

To win in this tournament is necessary that the player has a lot of strategy, because if you play thinking that you will win from everyone, leave early in the game, so check the possibilities to beat your opponent calmly and wisely.

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck,I managed to get the money now, just relaxed ;)

lopez79

lopez79

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the info, i should test my luck there

Organize a Home Poker Game Freeroll Passwords