Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Only the right game will help you achieve your goals. In a freeroll of 1000 participants, only 300 people play, the rest try to play. Badbits cannot be avoided especially at an early stage, but after the players are eliminated, the game becomes poker. By the way, this is also typical for MTT with a small entrance of $ 1-2.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't play correctly and at random, you won't be able to win anything. And you won't learn anything else.

Delafere

Delafere

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I played a lot of freerolls and here are my conclusions:
1) Play carefully, try to enter the hand only with the best hands
2) do not bluff, people do not understand when to fold cards and call any match
3) when you have collected a good combination, make a big bet, 50-70% of the pot on each street
4) Go all-in with only AA and KK hands
5) Keep calm, sometimes playing very carefully, you can still kill random cards

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On most freerolls, the game is simple, there is no need to make it too complicated.
The more serious stage occurs before ITM and before FT.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Start with a tough game, if you win a significant amount of chips, start playing well. The game is very aggressive and without chips you won't be able to keep the blinds.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play freerolls normally, because I feel like you can always get better if you play normally.

rivermipasion

rivermipasion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there

Normal poker will not work in the freerolls, at least to start with. To go far you have to double up quickly which is why you see so many All-ins. I usually start off super tight until I hit A suited, AA, KK, AK or QQ and raise big. QQ is not as much though, it depends on how many are left to act. If it's your day then they'll hold. If it's not your day you'll try again next time. Once the field has halved, then normal poker can resume against bigger stacks but beware of the short stacks. They'll still All-in you and hit some amazing outs.
Agree , the freerolls players are so maniac , just play with A8-AK and connect a pair is all

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you don't think it necessary to try and play properly then why bother? You are just wasting your time and that of others. Which means you are somewhat of an assole.

rvnhss

rvnhss

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
If you don't think it necessary to try and play properly then why bother? You are just wasting your time and that of others. Which means you are somewhat of an assole.
I'm pretty sure this question pertains to the very early stages of the freerolls only. The early stages are full of people not playing "properly". I can understand the point of not trying to play properly early because it's chaos. That doesn't make him somewhat of an a-hole. It's a legitimate strategy to hope to get lucky and double or triple up early because it sets you up for a deep run in the tournament. I don't like playing that way personally because my coin flip conversion rate is <10%.

Also, why even call someone an a-hole? Makes you seem worse than the culprit. Anyway, hope those chaotic players don't bust you out early because it happens and I know how frustrating it can be. Good luck!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Regardless of the game you play it is important to play correctly regardless of the final result so it will only benefit you in the future.
Funniest post EVER! By the guy who likes to bet 20x pot on flop in early levels, lol

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i play Free rolls likes any tournament it is a good way to learn and you can get somme money :sneaky:

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always worth to play the game properly and have that mindset while playing.

It doesn't matter if it's freerolls or play money. Proper play helps improve the game.

Freeroll Passwords