Do you prefer online tournaments or live tournaments? And why?

O

Oldopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly online and when i play live i also play tournaments on my phone bcs its too slow 😂

F

flushdrau

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
both have pros & cons online you can play anytime diferent games ,no waiting list at the pace of your home .Live you have the trill of the moment ,the chips the cards player faces ,and socialice

I

IceMan1087

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just played online so far. I do wanna play live though

S

ScottyDee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live Tournaments.

I like to play live more than online. I like to see if I can read people by the look on their faces and body language. Plus I like the social aspect of just being able to talk vs typing.

CAC1QU3

CAC1QU3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both, because for me they are different typ of games. Online you got more hands and when you lose you can directly start another one and live you can use tells/reads as an advantage.

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online tournaments because of fast action

I

IceMan1087

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like getting live reads off of people, but online is quicker and you can do multiple tourney's

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like live Tournaments, because you can see who your playing against, and try to pick up tells about your opponents, besides betting patterns like online has.

Now that some time has past I must say that I play way more Tournaments online theses days. It's cheaper to play online and live Tournaments are shut down for the moment.

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer playing online because I multi-table, can eat while playing, and it;s more comfortable playing in your bed/couch than on any chair. I also don't have to keep a poker face at home :).

Tox1cel

Tox1cel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will go on online because you can watch a movie as well when you play poker 😁

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer online, more tables and I can watch youtube, movie...

G

Gyca25

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for me, she is only an opportunity to play. it's online.
Everything suits me and also play several tables and in different rooms

stylebender72

stylebender72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course online because there is no way to overcome the variance if you played live, but online one can play a great number of tournaments simultaneously and a huge number of tournaments a day, plus one can add some cash tables at the same time as well, online poker is just way better than live poker...

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general I prefer online tournaments because I can play a lot of them at the same time and I don't have to pay attention to my body-tells as nobody sees me! As long as I have a problem with loneliness, when I play I like to have someone with me, I spend my time happier and perform better. Whenever it's perfect to play poker online with any friend near to me!

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online, the availability of tourneys at anytime is great, works with your schedule better. Also allows for massive amounts:burnout: of volume.

mdafka

mdafka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing beats the feel of live tourneys more, but enjoy the freedom and volume of online!

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish i could play on live poker tournament. For now I'm playing online poker tournament.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
LIVE. BECAUSE I LIKE TO FACE MY OPPONENTS LOOKING IN THE EYES.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, particularly I prefer live tournaments because you can feel better the opponents that you are playing at, and sometimes read more they movements at the table and also choose the best play in the moment against each opponent. While online games you never know who you are playing at and what movements he/she would do that you can take advantage at

K

Ktv2018

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefere live poker, this is how I started to play poker and for me that sensation at the table it's what makes me hungry for more.
I do play a lot of online poker too, but i don't feel the same game play, in online people rush, overreact, the hand value is way smaller (you play 3-5 times the number of hands online).

linaxmama

linaxmama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like playing both, but I feel that the sensation of playing live, touching the chips, maintaining a posture at the table, is something more exciting

Organize a Home Poker Game