Do you play the 8th anniversary of Sunday Storm?

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been registered since the first day they had the .75 spin and goes. I at it looked earlier today and it had 23K entries and the payout said it pays the top 16K . Surely the % will change as the game gets closer.

GustavoMaruno

GustavoMaruno

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Got a ticket for free in the pokerschool promotion! I'm quite happy and confident! :elefant:Entry

G

gustav197poker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love it but just that day I have to be with my father, since in argentina the father's day is celebrated.
As advice to new players, I would tell them to practice and be patient, as they will improve as they study and gain experience, which is obtained only through practice.
Greetings.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think this event will pass without my participation(

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I wanted to ask if some of the players of the community will play the Sunday Storm this weekend with 1M guaranteed. I wonder how they are repaired and advice they would give to new players.
They can also post comments as classified or were enrolled directly.
regards

I've Paid in... Damn The Numbers are Massive.... Jeeess I think I might just un-register and Maybe Late Registration Sniper it :eek::eek::eek:..

Late Registration Lasts 2 & 1/2hours Damn...

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck at the tables of all who will play in the tournament.
9001b0d21e05ea38a99b6ded7bac203a.png

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gl to all registered in the tournament.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No I am not going to play this. I would not mind taking a single shot at a jack-pot score like this, but it start at 8pm in my time zone, and that is just not very practical, when you need to go to work the next morning. Sure its no problem, if I bust early, but the whole point of a huge MTT like this is to try and make a deep run.

And even disregarding what it does to my performance at my job to lose a lot of sleep, I am also not playing my best poker, when its past my normal sleeping time. Sometimes if I small smaller MTTs at this time, I am almost just hoping to bust, so I can finally go to sleep.

I honestly dont know, why they select this time for their biggest MTTs to start. Maybe this made sense, when most of their customers were from the US, but today US players are not even allowed to play. So I really dont know, who this timing of the big events are for, other than a few Canadian and South American players.

As long as Stars and other poker sites continue this policy, I am not going to play in their major MTTs. This also include the Sunday Million, should I ever make it to a point, where my skill and bankrool is ready for stakes that high.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am lucky to be backed by another player from cardschat. He gave me the buy in and I just have to split any winnings I make with him 50/50. VERY COOL !