Do you play the 8th anniversary of Sunday Storm?

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I wanted to ask if some of the players of the community will play the Sunday Storm this weekend with 1M guaranteed. I wonder how they are repaired and advice they would give to new players.
They can also post comments as classified or were enrolled directly.
regards

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I wanted to ask if some of the players of the community will play the Sunday Storm this weekend with 1M guaranteed. I wonder how they are repaired and advice they would give to new players.
They can also post comments as classified or were enrolled directly.
regards
At first I wanted to play in this tournament, but changed my mind.
too high dispersion and very large field.
I'd rather spend these tickets and dollars on regular tournaments on a Sunday storm.
more likely to get into the prize zone and, therefore, make a profit.
In this anniversary tournament there will be a nightmare, and you need a lot of luck and good luck, besides the knowledge of poker[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im trying to get to that tournament but im bad luck lately :D Ive had 5x2.20$ tickets and now i have the last one, today i will try to get to it but its the last time, if i loose im giving up :D

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a great value tournament with a big field, pokerstars has stopped all indians to play on the main global pokerstars application and opened a seperate website for pokerstars india so i wont be able to play this tournament.

Best wishes to all cardschatters who are playing this one. Run good have fun.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am going to play to a satellite, and try to get a ticket from there! I have taken once a ticket, a few weeks ago.:rolleyes::cool:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep,,,won entry into it last week,,,,$$$ Worth a try! :elefant: Hope someone from CC makes a deep run!! :vroam:

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunatly i cant , but i can tell you that there are usually no complete donks, so you can bring up your normal game. Dont change your style or play different just because its a bigger tournament. Try to stay cool and give your best!

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The temptation is huge, because the prize is big and the entry has a small sum, but it really will be hard to achieve good results.I will probably participate and also good luck to everyone from cardschat that are going to play.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately no, I wanted my account to be zeroed out and I'm out of money at the moment, stay close, go and get a freeroll there, I'll play this is the only hope
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::(:(:elefant:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i'm at home at that time for sure i'm not gonna miss this special mtt. I'm not gonna make re-entry. I try to qualify via satelites

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These are the tournaments you have to play, it's a lottery clearly but the prize pool deserves it. If you're running like the gods and it's your day it can be a good Sunday

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to play, I won a ticket playing satellite 2.20. Good luck to everyone in the community who will play.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Sunday Storm is one of POKERSTARS best tournaments, and with this award, I'll play it for sure. I'm going to start preparing today. I did not know about this birthday celebration. Many thanks friend and good luck to all.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This tournament is not a bankroll for me, I am not accustomed to risk all of my funds in one tournament, to a shot, I am not lucky and have little faith in luck. So unfortunately I will not play him.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to play, I'm already registered ... I know it's going to be hard for the amount of players that come into play, but with patience I'll try to do my best game. To all CC participants wish them the best of luck, see you at the tables this Sunday

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I am. Won a ticket from a freeroll. The only thing is that it starts at 9pm here and I must wake up at 5am.
Good luck to everyone!

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Hi, Everyone I will be playing I am register now!!! I took first place on a satellite. Big field tho! I would love to go in first hand against 3 players me holding pocket QQ other player KK and the other AA then hit a Q on the flop.
I have a question about this tickets of 2.20 for satellites. I have 7 left but I am already registered for the Sunday storm is there anything I can do with the tickets left where can I use them? advice please.

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I am. Won a ticket from a freeroll. The only thing is that it starts at 9pm here and I must wake up at 5am.
Good luck to everyone!

Ha ha, similar although slightly better for me too - starts at 7pm and I need to wake up at 6:45am the next day. Don't think I'll mind too much though if I make day 2!

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Hi, Everyone I will be playing I am register now!!! I took first place on a satellite. Big field tho! I would love to go in first hand against 3 players me holding pocket QQ other player KK and the other AA then hit a Q on the flop.
I have a question about this tickets of 2.20 for satellites. I have 7 left but I am already registered for the Sunday storm is there anything I can do with the tickets left where can I use them? advice please.

I just got a 2.20 ticket through their social media page having already qualified and I could use it for any other $2.20 event (busted Hot 2.2 with 2 players calling my shove with QT).

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Almost 24 thousand participants and the number will grow. it will be very hot guys. Only the best and luckiest will reach the final table. [emoji3][emoji106][emoji122]

V

Veritas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
won a 0.80$ sat first try to the 2.20$ 500Gtd and also won this won at the first try :)
looking forward playing it because it has been a while i played the sunday storm