Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I prefer the normal knockout games. The other two create manic bingo players and I hate the time buzzer keep going off in pokerstars. I don't dilly dally my games, so don't need prompting....

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Normal knock out game..

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
I love ❤️ ko tournament 🏟 because you get money 💰 every time you knock ✊ out a player. Because sometimes you can play a freeze 🥶 out for hours and you knock ✊ out lots of players and still get knocked out before you make the money. That can be discouraging at least you get back some of your buy ins and sometimes make a profit without making the money 💰. Thank you 🙏 for your question 🙋‍♀️.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think I'm terrible at playing knockout tournaments, but between a KO hyper tournament and a normal one I prefer the normal tournament, when the tournaments are very fast the pressure is great and it's more difficult for me to play like this, despite being many years old Playing I still can't get used to playing tournaments so fast, of course I have played them but they are not my favorites

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I love playing turbo knock-out tournaments because of the intense excitement they provide. These tournaments are fast-paced and action-packed, which keeps my adrenaline pumping throughout the entire match. One of the things I'm most excited about about turbo knock-out tournaments is the opportunity to eliminate players and receive instant rewards for doing so. Every time I eliminate an opponent, in addition to increasing my stack, I also earn a cash reward. This adds an extra layer of strategy to the game, as I must consider both the overall tournament prize pool and the individual elimination rewards.

Top 10 Games