Do you feel like a loser leaving on a bubble ?

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No, of course I don't feel like a loser. If you are sure that you have done everything correct in the game, Sometimes you can say why not pay that bet or the other to get more comfortable, but this game is like that

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, it is very frustrating, at first it even makes you angry. But I try to take a call to the next tournaments.
Like take it easy, not go with either hand and wait for the right moment.
Sometimes it can upset you so much that you won't want to take part in other tournaments for a while. "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a loser but an idiot all that time wasted and nothing to show for it

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
No, I do not feel like a loser but I am very, very disappointed, angry and frustrated. For me it is less disappointing to be eliminated early from a tournament than on the bubble.

MrrrRock

MrrrRock

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel even greater loser leaving 10th...

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the bubble, it's important to me that I don't quit, especially if I have a small stack.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't think I feel like a loser when I end up in the bubble, it doesn't make me happy to be eliminated right in the bubble and of course it's annoying, but I think there is always something positive and that is that I learn something, I can identify mistakes and try to correct or avoid them

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A very unpleasant situation happened to me yesterday. Imagine sitting at a table for 3 hours or more to win a ticket to a tournament. There is one person left before the prizes. And that last one becomes you.
So much time wasted. Even the sit-out players got a ticket by winning random all-ins.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Definitely losing late before the cash is one of the worst things that can happen. But not being a loser for that. I feel a lot worse if I walk out of the tournament playing with a silly hand, regardless of what stage of the tournament I'm at. Playing poker involves taking risks and at times bad luck insists on bringing us down even when everything is in our favor. That's not being a losing player. That's being a poker player. Now we always have to look at our position and the hand we have before playing. Regardless of whether we are on the bubble, the FT or the first hand of the tournament.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
usually I do it, I hate to lose at the bubble. But if there is a bad beat, I stay better than if I played wrong.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a situation recently when my KK all in pf was beaten by pocket AA, with only one left to ITM and I felt more like being cheated on then loser.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it's very bad to fly out at such a moment, it's better to sit out

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
no, it's really frustrating, but it's normal for all players, although less experienced players will lose more often than professionals. But there are times when this feeling of a loser appears when we lose with weak hands.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I was the bubble boy in a sattie today and indeed that feels hard, since it was taking so long and I made a bad shove decision. 🤦🏻

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Several times I flew out on the bubble in big tournaments, you really feel like some kind of a loser, especially if you stretched your chips and waited

Danaire72

Danaire72

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
It is frustrating to go out in the middle of the bubble, it has happened to me on several occasions that I have finished a player from entering the charge, or worse, with my elimination the bubble has broken 😩, but I always try as much as possible to enter the charge, but many times luck and bad decisions have played against me. That is why you always have to stay calm and think with a cool head before placing any bet, since said bet can lead you to collect or leave before time.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Bubble is a point that needs to be carefull, but we can also try to play there too. If you have played by a decision then even if you lose, never mind, it was a valusble experience!

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, it's a bad feeling to be the bubble of the tournament, close to the bubble with few chips we have more risks to take.

Z

Zeke67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just recently left on the bubble for a seat for day 2 of a large live tournament I was playing in and I definitely felt like a loser. It seams to sting a little more when I go out on the bubble. Maybe it’s just me but damn it sucks!!!

Just my opinion!!
Stay Safe!!

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I aways feel like a failure its only made a little worse when i go out fringing on the bubble.
But when you have cards you have to play otherwise why am i involved, just to watch.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends of the situation. If I arrive on the bubble short stacked then it's a bonus if I manage to win something. But if I have a healthy stack and I'm out because of one/two bad decisions then I'm furious.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
i dont know why, but i always feel like a jerk ending on bubble

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happened to me too a couple of times. I've felt that I could have done something different but never like a loser. I've realized that closer to the bubble I get either more conservative my decisions should be if I want to make it to the money, or I could go the other direction and play more openly if my goal is winning the tournament.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Without a doubt yes, however it depends on how you get out of the tournament if it is for a few chips it would be normal, now if you had a lot of chips and they kick you out for being wrong, that hurts a lot

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really because its just another day in the poker world ,when you win you are super happy and when you lose you just accept it