Do you chat during the tournament?

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I have multiple games going, I don't so I can focus on the games. Occasionally, if I'm only in one game, I may but not usually. Too distracting and would rather watch my opponents play.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I talk a lot in chat. Less boring.I also talk a lot of sh*t when it comes time to play. But never during a hand.

IanB603

IanB603

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I chat here and there, mostly after i played a hand. ill try to make a joke or say nice hand or something. But if i'm playing multiple tables i usually don't chat.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried it to some degree, I have found that I really can't pay attention. It looks as though the people I would chat with agree, I notice them at the table but don't chat.
I stopped trying to walk and chew gum at the same time years ago. lol

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to tell everyone how awesome I am while playing. It gets me action I normally wouldn't get.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never chat like to concentrate on the game.:):):)

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
It depends on the Poker room:

At pokerstars during Cardschat Tournament, I do chat some since I know many players.

At 888 mostly take advantage of the throwing stuff at each other and the Figures: Chicken, Fish, etc.

At ACR Not even a word, no one answers! :bike:

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rarely, but, sometimes when a player takes too long everyhand I will zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often type NH or nice catch when playing poker

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometime's If opponent's chat too :)

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like chatting when i'm playing online. From time to time i know to write something like "nice hand", "nice pot", "good job" but nothing else. On the other side when i'm playing local somewhere i enjoy talking with people. I'm that kind of person, i want to talk with everyone and become good buddy with everyone. :)

oleg plugaru

oleg plugaru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only when I open only one table, but if I play a lot of tables I do not have to re-write.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not speak in the chat, as it should be done in English, and my native language is Russian.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not very often normally, but at the final table I do sometimes

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I very rarely write in the chat when I play in tournaments

I very rarely write in the chat when I play in tournaments. But I always answer when someone addresses me. Basically, I thank those who wrote me nh or something else good. But I also respond to those who behave incorrectly towards me, or express rude phrases in my address. You meet different players at the tables, and I'm very annoyed when opponents insult each other in a chat. On the site of the administration, I would ban such players.

H

hochido

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker chatting

YES. I tell both truths and lies to so its harder to read, but generally I would tell someone too smart to call if they made a good fold

I

Igor An

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not communicate, because they write bad things generally do not pay attention to the chat

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to just keep it off but recently I turn it on and just watch to see who may be tilting.

I may chat a little at a final table or when I get heads up but usually I ignore it.

I will do a little more talking in the CC freerolls but thats because it's suppose to be a community.

SteaknEggz

SteaknEggz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the later it gets in the tournament the more chat i see. i try not to get too sucked in.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I communicate during the tournament only with adequate people or with acquaintances, still I can react to aggressive players, but sometimes there is not enough time to communicate, as very distracted from the game, and you make unconscious mistakes.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I always keep the chatbox muted. It is hard enough focusing on making good decisions at multiple tables at once without having to also pay attention to chat and deal with someone potentially trying to get under your skin and tilt you or with disputes between other players. And there are also enough other distractions (noise outside, phone ringing, etc) that there's no need to add more.

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I chat, but not too often though. I really don't make it a point to besides nh gg or something.

Sent from my SM-G935P using CardsChat mobile app