Do you chat during the tournament?

MIljanho

MIljanho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you chat during the tournaments and do you answer the players question during the hand?

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not chat, but when i am angry (when some win with trash against my AA,KK,) i can write somesthing like fish, idiot, donk (especially like today my poket KK against A5o and he calleed all-in and won)

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would chat sometimes but other players dont really chat, or at least i dont see that they do - other than insulting other players when they do write something.. do you chat on the tables? :)

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Rarely-I play 2-3 tournaments at one and the same time usually.

J

jospel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only chat after a horrendous bad beat.

J

jrx1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you get something interesting about the dynamics of the sim table.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If someone is writing something to me and I have time then I answer, especially if they're writing mean things :D More often that happens on 888, where there is a powerful tool called throwing a tomato :D :D :D But usually I play several tables in different rooms, so once you start typing some other table of other room will take the focus and it's too annoying to type that way that I rarely answer at all and might even not see what's there in chat :eek:

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like chat as I play poker. I'm focused on the game.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I like to hear from other players

F

Forbesy604

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i chat sometimes with the regulars

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Might catch up with someone I haven't spoke to for a long time. For most part, I'm pretty quiet.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely not . I do not converse or respond to comments from other players because it takes away the focus and concentration of the tournament, as well as providing information to other players

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When Im playing a multitable gambling, I do not chat because this can disturb me... But when im playing just one table, I usually chat to the others at the table!

P

Pickat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely chat but I do enjoy watching others do it . It passes the time and is often amuzing.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally do not chat during gameplay. It distracts me from the game and also can give information about me to the other players which are on the table. For me one of the best things in online poker is that nobody can see you and use your body language against you which is very helpful for new players like me without experience. Regarding the anger chats after bad beat - there is absolutely no point to do that. It will not change the hand or give you back your money. :)

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In online poker I do not use chat during the game. The conversation in chat on one table distracts, but on two or more tables - even more distracting. There are also a lot of insults in the chat.

D

dear7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not chat when I am playing. But sometimes when I am boring I chat to other player sometimes they answer sometimes not.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have a look at the thread about poker etiquette.
Normally I don't chat.
Last week made an exeption in cc freeroll, preFlop I bet 2BB with A7o and a cc regular went all-in (not too far from the bubble), I think we both had about 15BB.
I should have folded, but called (so: bad play from me), reg shows AQs, but a 7 on the turn makes me winner. the reg puts 'nice hand' in chat. I apologized for my bad play.

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely do. Sometimes if someone wins with like 72o I'll say like "72o confirmed good hand" but no one really replies ever

Vuske111

Vuske111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i chat a little bit but nothing special,and i hate players that cant accpet loss and start insulting others

chezzzi_qwe

chezzzi_qwe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When Im playing ,I do not chat, because this can disturb me.:icon_stud

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do i chat during a tourney

i chat in the chat room on stream through twitch tv. that's the only chat i do.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Online don't chat much. Live I chat a lot about random stuff never answer a question when playing if they ask how many chips I just show them what I have

B

binky

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No I do not. I do appreciate a nice hand comment though.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No time for chatting, I usually have several tables going at the same time.