I just enjoy.. if you been boring this is not for you... enjoy amigo

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In long tournaments I get anxious and tense. It affects my psychological situation a lot, especially when the late registration goes past two hours. This situation makes me very anxious.

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I do. I usually get frustrated after a long period of not a single playable hand or after a period where I raise great hands and hit very bad flops; for example raise [88] and flop [10 Q K].

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can get pretty bored after a few hours, but you need to stay focused as you only make money by running deep. For this reason I don't play many tournaments at the moment and stick to cash games where I can play shorter sessions.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont get chance to be bored never in long enough pokerstars gives me decent cards and i could hit connectors if my life depended on it.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Getting bored during long tournaments could possibly be something as simple as adding extra tables to your game. Try and find the edge where profit and boredom intersect and stay on the winning side.

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you entered this game, you knew that it would be long, then it shouldn't be boring. If you get bored in long tournaments, then maybe you should choose fast and boring tournaments? I hardly play long tournaments, I get really bored there, I prefer turbo or single table tournaments.

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never get bored in a tournament. The only time I get bored is when I lose....I do not stick around to watch others get in the money.

Beatlebug

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, if I stay a long time means that i am next to the prize!

K

kefapos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I am watching how other players play and I am trying to figure out their strategy. This makes the hands passing by faster and I am ready when I will face them later

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
out-bore your opponents..

MTT hold em, large field, set yourself up for a long game, that's boring at times. The goal is to out-bore your opponents, be more disciplined; stay focused and don't let the slack periods get you off your best game. Easier said than done, X hours into a tournament.

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes, when i don't see Good Flops!

O

orlando miguel rossler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play long tournaments as long as I am rested because in the long run it catches me sleepy I am older and with the remedies if I am tired they make me doze off and on top of that one plays badly and loses money the question if they bore me not at all they are the best always and as for this rested

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i start playing really well, but, passing two hours i get bored...its too long...what do you think?

Yeah i tend to make stupid rash decisions late on when ive done all the hard work! for me when im near the money im going to start taking a break to refocus, make a coffee or whatever else and get my head back refreshed and ready as if it were the start as such!

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes a lot ..i guess for leisure players long tournaments can be very draining

D

DisizDez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely not. while the ones that do get bored and sit out i rake it in muahahaha

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never get bored by long tournaments, because usually I play quietly with music or something to read ... what I also do is play one a day so as not to get saturated or frustrated and fall into a losing streak

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not really,what irritates me is the players who are sitting out and not playing
My best mate is the player 'Sitting Out' they stay around 1 hour, then leave me in the money. :thrasher:

C

ChapmanLad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say I get bored, more the fact of how the late registration is. If it's two hours plus for LR then yeah I'll get bored.

C

chadstrats

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i'm doing something else, no. If I have multiple tournaments going, no.

W

WHAKAORIORI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not bored no - get tired lol especially on Sunday (USA) Monday morning (NZ) early tournaments . Most of the time start at like 4am etc. coffee pipe and dots is a good start tho

Regie19

Regie19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before that I sit, looked at the screen and played. it wasn't good. in time I find out what he has seized, keeps him in good mode. you can't move it to play a 6-hour tournament. I stand up, pull my body, walk. give coffee, music, food. you will find out for yourself what suits you

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes sometimes if i wait to long for my AA :)

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are not good for poker, it is a game of mental patience.