dealing with anger

Akorps

Akorps

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just leave the table when anger puts you on tilt :)

A

asleniov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play poker long enough, and make a dedication to become very good at it, then you will have to ignore your feelings. Essentially, you should only be playing if you don't care about losing money. Because you will. If you will play with emotion, you will make more incorrect plays causing you to lose more money then you would normally lose.

Always play within your means, and if you make the correct play more often than not, you will "have a better" chance to be successful. Poker is a game of odds, life is a game of odds. Emotions affect poker, emotions effect life.

See you around the tables!

Now that sir, should be another golden rule of poker. Thanks a million!!!:shakehand

I

indahood193

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play poker long enough, and make a dedication to become very good at it, then you will have to ignore your feelings. Essentially, you should only be playing if you don't care about losing money. Because you will. If you will play with emotion, you will make more incorrect plays causing you to lose more money then you would normally lose.

Always play within your means, and if you make the correct play more often than not, you will "have a better" chance to be successful. Poker is a game of odds, life is a game of odds. Emotions affect poker, emotions effect life.

See you around the tables!

good post :)

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whenever i lose a hand and im on tilt, i enjoy beating up my little sister. :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

chory1414

chory1414

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and anger affect me too much at first, after I suffered many badbeats resigned myself that I had to piss more and enjoy the game a little more, like does not mean that I do not get angry but now I get angry less and that's good.

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, come on, dude! Don't be so rude!
I wish you had a big brother to beat you up :hmmmm: :icon_blac

hehehehehe. just kidding of course. but that just sounds so funny.:):):)