Build your bankroll with freerolls

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are starting out in this poker game and at the moment you do not want to invest money, freerolls are an excellent opportunity to win your first pennies in addition to improving your level of play by learning at the tables. All major online poker rooms have freerolls accessible to all players. I personally play at pokerstar and there I have managed to win some money and with this advance to the micro limit tables that would be the next step. To have the best chance of winning in freerolls it is necessary to have a lot of patience and have a knowledge of ranks and positions since despite being a free tournament the level of play is considerably good in which you will also learn many things. Do not wait and encourage to participate in most of these tournaments and thus gain experience and create a bankroll from scratch as well as knowledge on how to play tournaments. Thank you for reading.
Yen Rodriguez:D

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes Yen and in my case this is very valid because I usually make mistakes a lot in higher value tournaments I get tense and nervous and anxious and in freerolls I play more conserved and concentrated and I don't know why that nature.:)

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand clearly

The pressure works against when tournaments are played in which money has been invested to participate.

but nothing better than winning freerolls and paying for those tournaments to be more relaxed

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I agree with what you say, some people simply believe that playing freerolls is a waste of time and that they are not worth it, I say the only thing you can lose the time you invest in the tournament, and that is better than losing investment of money, playing with money always adds a bit of pressure to make no mistakes, to be 100% focused and calm

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are not going to learn poker well by playing at freerolls, people don't care much there. For very begginers it's good, just to learn very basics of poker, but no more

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Cashing in a freeroll requires good cards early and winning 'all-in' races to get that big stack going. Many players don't last long unless they get on a heater. This is not a winning formula for regular MTTs.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not everyone sometimes manages to understand the meaning of the game due to freerolls.Many people get annoyed and simply stop their journey or learn their way by spending a coin.each player needs his own approach, this is the essence of the game and life.

lovemetender

lovemetender

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls are very import for those people who don't have sufficient money.Of course that playing freerolls is totally different than big tourneys with big buy-ins but CC has lots of freerolls and that's why I think Cardschat is the best poker forum in the world.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls have worked very well for me to build my bankroll.

While playing Freerolls will not give you much experience if any at all, for how to play low, medium or higher stakes as they are each their own type of game in a game. Yes, most poker site freerolls tend to be all-in shove festivals but that is sometimes the style of play necessary with how quick the blinds go up. While playing Freerolls will not prepare you for playing real money tables, you will gain more experience in playing Freerolls and learn what is necessary to do in order to build your bankroll using them. Now playing CC freerolls is entirely a different story as you will gain tremendous experience playing in these tournaments as many take it very seriously and there are many excellent players to learn from.

Freerolls are definitely not for everyone, but a great place to start if you don’t have or don’t want to use your your money to start. You do need lots of patience, but they are quick, and you can’t always wait for a premium hand. Freeroll poker is also its own game in the game of poker. So many people knock them down and say its not real poker, but to me it is real poker but its freeroll style and it can be more relaxing because you don’t have the pressure or stress watching your bankroll go down. If you play only freerolls for a while, your bankroll can only go up, plus they can be lots of quick fun :).

They are also a great safe place to play around and try out different styles. They are also a roller-coaster ride of very visual variance, especially if you play lots of them. Seeing and experiencing so much variance helps you more to realize that poker and variance go hand in hand, one is never without the other and you just learn to keep your calm and soldier on, no need tilt……….but why not try tilting too? - see what happens when you tilt, try it out what have you got to lose :)

Have fun and see you at the tables CC People!!

Last edited:
Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s the way I’ve done it. I’ve never deposited on any poker site and have now withdrawn $250 over the years (when I get pissed at the game and need a break) while maintaining enough on the site to play the $1-2 MTTs. CardsChat freerolls are the best for building your bankroll.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls have worked very well for me to build my bankroll.

While playing Freerolls will not give you much experience if any at all, for how to play low, medium or higher stakes as they are each their own type of game in a game. Yes, most poker site freerolls tend to be all-in shove festivals but that is sometimes the style of play necessary with how quick the blinds go up. While playing Freerolls will not prepare you for playing real money tables, you will gain more experience in playing Freerolls and learn what is necessary to do in order to build your bankroll using them. Now playing CC freerolls is entirely a different story as you will gain tremendous experience playing in these tournaments as many take it very seriously and there are many excellent players to learn from.

Freerolls are definitely not for everyone, but a great place to start if you don’t have or don’t want to use your your money to start. You do need lots of patience, but they are quick, and you can’t always wait for a premium hand. Freeroll poker is also its own game in the game of poker. So many people knock them down and say its not real poker, but to me it is real poker but its freeroll style and it can be more relaxing because you don’t have the pressure or stress watching your bankroll go down. If you play only freerolls for a while, your bankroll can only go up, plus they can be lots of quick fun :).

They are also a great safe place to play around and try out different styles. They are also a roller-coaster ride of very visual variance, especially if you play lots of them. Seeing and experiencing so much variance helps you more to realize that poker and variance go hand in hand, one is never without the other and you just learn to keep your calm and soldier on, no need tilt……….but why not try tilting too? - see what happens when you tilt, try it out what have you got to lose :)

Have fun and see you at the tables CC People!!

in a better way it could not be said mr gecko
regards:D

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are starting out in this poker game and at the moment you do not want to invest money, freerolls are an excellent opportunity to win your first pennies in addition to improving your level of play by learning at the tables. All major online poker rooms have freerolls accessible to all players. I personally play at pokerstar and there I have managed to win some money and with this advance to the micro limit tables that would be the next step. To have the best chance of winning in freerolls it is necessary to have a lot of patience and have a knowledge of ranks and positions since despite being a free tournament the level of play is considerably good in which you will also learn many things. Do not wait and encourage to participate in most of these tournaments and thus gain experience and create a bankroll from scratch as well as knowledge on how to play tournaments. Thank you for reading.
Yen Rodriguez:D
It sounds cool, but freerolls have their own specifics. Firstly, the prize pools in them are not at all grandiose - usually 10-50 dollars. Secondly, this money is distributed among a sufficiently large number of prizes. And the large size of the pay zone is due to the large number of participants. Moreover, these will often be beginners who are far from a logical game. If you decide to play freerolls, please take time and patience. It will take a lot of hitting the prizes to make a bankroll. Often you will have to endure moving - newcomer rivals play randomly.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords