katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bounty MTTs are my favorites! I just love love love them! They are so much fun! And guess what - you don't even have to necessarily reach money to win money. Knocking people out and getting paid for it is the best thing since sliced bread imo :D

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
very good
I think Mt tournaments are very good because we have a greater variety of players
and winning possibilities

A

aircable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It adds another element to the game, players are more likely to call your shoves pre-flop if they have more chips than you.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like play Bounty MTT tournaments. You must concentrate in the prize pool and y the bountys. I think that are really good tournaments :)

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Bounty tournaments have several advantages.
They have lower variance and therefore lower bankroll requirements than normal tournaments as you are more likely to earn or recover a portion of your buy-in. This way, with the same bankroll, you can play PKO tournaments at higher stakes than you would play regular tournaments.
An additional advantage is less painful falls. In Progressive KO tournaments, eliminations aren't that painful, due to the bounty earned during them. Even if you are eliminated during the bubble, the bounty you win will often pay you back several times your buy-in.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello CardsChat friends, what's your opinion on bounty MTT? I personally don't like it, because it is unfair to me, example, you win a big pot from someone letting him with just a few BBs, sometimes 10% of his stack, next hand he goes all in with 5 BBs and you don't have a nice hand to play, so you lose the bounty.

When you get in the money your prize is low because half of the money is bounty, so to me those who win the most are the lucky that got a hand against low stack players. I know that you can make some money without entering the position needed but I just don't like it, what do you think? :confused:
I personally like bounty tournaments a lot, but I understand your side often happens to play with one hand even knowing that your hand is very bad with an eye on the bounty

"It's better to run with a good hand than to lose with a great hand"

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a big fan of bounty MTTs, especially the progressive ones,
I also find people make bad decisions trying to win bounties so I think I do better in them than regular games.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they can be fun to play however i agree with you that it is unfair that if you almost eliminate a player you dont recieve nothing and if another player bust these player who only had 1 or 2bb left wins all the bounty. and you dont win anything. but its like losing with aces against ak preflop.. so even though its unfair its part of the game. and you can also take advantage of a short stack player and win their bounty, so it balances out.

D

Dellamora999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the bounty games, are fast and cool.