Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't heard many opinions about bluffing in freerolls, they were: FORGET BLUFFING IN FREEROLS FOREVER. but still, if we are talking about the late stage of the tournament, let's say you hit the money but won 20 cents, and you want to build a stack in order to go further, is it worth it to bluff sometimes, or people really don’t care and auto-call even in such conditions

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Let's start with the fact that there are different freerolls. For example, it is very dangerous to bluff in hyper freerolls, but in such freerolls as ours, i.e. CardsChat freerolls, in which the blinds increase every 10 minutes, you can bluff, even you should.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
As for me, such a technique as a bluff is used against a weak player. And there is no need to abuse the bluff either.

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
Maybe you should play more cardchat games cause there you can (succesfully) bluff way more regularly than that ^ ...
Yes, you are right . I play it on Fridays whenever I can. But I will try to reach platinum level, then I would be able play more and improve my skills among great players.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Well if u dont bluff u wont be called so i think is necesary u only have to choose the time and if a player never fold well u shoudlt bluff them but i think is wrong to not bluff in freerolls eveb bad players like myself can fold :LOL:

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's better if you bluff in the final stage of a freeroll rather than the early stage when everybody is essentially playing lotto.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It might work more in later stages of tourney but in one with a min cash of only 20 cents it might not.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't heard many opinions about bluffing in freerolls, they were: FORGET BLUFFING IN FREEROLS FOREVER. but still, if we are talking about the late stage of the tournament, let's say you hit the money but won 20 cents, and you want to build a stack in order to go further, is it worth it to bluff sometimes, or people really don’t care and auto-call even in such conditions
Bluffing in freerolls can be done in the late stages vs some of the field. You will know who by then can be bluffed. However the bluff is still based on a scary board for the villain not on getting them to fold second pair on a bland board

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bluffing is a way to increase your chip count, but be careful, the bluff can be addictive and you can believe that it will always work, be careful, it is easy to detect a bluff

MazzErati

MazzErati

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have played pokerstars freerolls many times, 95%. bluffing doesn't work.
Absolutely YEEEEES!

Match bets on any 2 cards without feeling responsible for your money, as this is a freeroll and there will be more tomorrow

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not a good idea to fluff in freerolls, because most players don't fold.

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It depends on the moment, the chips and against whom, it's easier once the reentries are over.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In tournaments where you don't pay anything, bluffing is much easier and gives less damage!:7s4::2c4:

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bluffing in freerolls is a thankless task :)
Usually, most players play with anything, so bluffing is very risky. I rarely bluff in freerolls.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Don't try to bluff - no one folds with any hand in freerolls, so instead of bluffing, expect a strong hand and get your opponent's chips.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
bluffing in freerolls can be if very rare and appropriate, if you use it often, the game will be negative

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I think it's useless to bluff on frerroles by someone who will give it anyway.

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
well if you do 2-3 "Bluff" in a row its not a bluff anymore.. some people still observe. Not everyone is playing 15tables at a time :)

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doyle said not to bluff bad players back in the 1970s. Guess he learned the hard way, lol.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, bluffing in freerolls is not the best solution. You also need to consider the player against whom you are bluffing, observing his actions throughout the game.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In many cases the players of the freerolls are satisfied with reaching the prizes, maybe they win pennies, but it seems that this is a lot for them. In addition, there is the detail that the entrance is free and it is not difficult for them to throw away the chance to earn some more money.

Freeroll Passwords