_420_420_

_420_420_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Variance is a bitch in MTTs, playing in satellites can sometimes help, especially when they are for big buy in events.
If you can make it ITM ~40% and you can final table ~5% you will likely be able to be profitable.

luiaguila

luiaguila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all say that bank management is the most important but false because you can manage your bankroll very well but if you are a bad player you will lose it will take but at some point you will lose the question is that you stop being guided by what a little program says and concentrate on the discipline and remember what works for you some do not necessarily work for you

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say you need to stop being greedy something i am learning :) and play at the limit you are winning at because you are worrying about the money when you play at it

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how can I learn to control my bankroll?
I always go out of my limits and go into big minuses, this is my disadvantage in the game of poker.
My HM2 shows a good schedule, but due to the fact that I can not keep my bankroll, I immediately lose.
Help me, what should I do?
:eek:
Had same problem, best solution when you want to play bigger tors play satellites that way if you don't win satelite or bust before money in the tour you will lose your standard buy in.

Vorem

Vorem

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that the bankroll for MTT must be at least 200 buyins. I know that many people think this is a lot, but it's better to insure yourself, in MTT there is a big disspersion

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Bankroll management is key to success in poker. The more buy-ins you have, the better off you'll be. To help make the point, consider a real life example. The Twitch poker streamer Spraggy started his stream as an MTT bankroll challenge with $100 playing micro buy-ins. Before this he had only played cash games and never studied MTT strategy. Now, about 2 years later, his bankroll is over $35,000 and, because of his success, he has become a member of pokerstars Team Pro Online. He now has about 300 buy-ins for $109 MTTs. $109 is his average buy-in, which means he can play some higher buy-ins, but also plays many lower buy-ins as well. This is sound bankroll management at work.

B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have always had trouble with bankroll management. But for the last 4 months, I have implemented a simple strategy and stuck to it. And it's showing in my results.

Simple strategy is 100 buy-ins for MTT/SNG's.

Sometimes if I feel I am particularly good at a particular format, I bring it down to 75 buy-ins but that is the lowest I will go.

K

kay88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to play satelites time to time. It works for me when I start to get bored.

B

bkkblues99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management is key to success in poker. The more buy-ins you have, the better off you'll be. To help make the point, consider a real life example. The Twitch poker streamer Spraggy started his stream as an MTT bankroll challenge with $100 playing micro buy-ins. Before this he had only played cash games and never studied MTT strategy. Now, about 2 years later, his bankroll is over $35,000 and, because of his success, he has become a member of Pokerstars Team Pro Online. He now has about 300 buy-ins for $109 MTTs. $109 is his average buy-in, which means he can play some higher buy-ins, but also plays many lower buy-ins as well. This is sound bankroll management at work.
That's a very good example

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't give into temptation. Stick with paying a low percentage of your bankroll to play any one game. When your bankroll goes up enough, you'll be able to afford the bigger games. Good Luck

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management