Bad GamePlay

binh80208

binh80208

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VN
Chips
As we know, tournament freerolls help us build our bankroll but some people with a mindless style of play and they are always alline from the beginning of the game and it is very difficult to guess what their hand is and why they do it, I know this is a freeroll tournament that is not why you play with a sloppy bet, think and before making an informed choice instead of betting That's all the chips you have.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Be happy as long as you play against idiots. That time will soon end if you go over 25NLH online.

ebazynski

ebazynski

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Right or wrong, people can play however they wish regardless of what others think. Stop trying to change them and accept that it is part of the challenge.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe it's a strategy borrowed from someone and mindlessly exploited, or maybe not mindlessly. While reading F. Gordon's book "The Little Green Book," I came across the author's statement that there is a high-stakes player who plays a push strategy. He infuriates many players at the table, and the author provides numbers on which hands he enters with, the hands he raises with, and the winning percentage. But there is one caveat - this strategy works well in the short term, but in the long run, it is costly for the bankroll. In our case, we probably have to accept the presence of such 'players' at the table who turn poker into a lottery and wait for the moment when you can punish them. I also noticed this, people on the forum pages write: "Oh, why do some people go all-in right away?" I enter a tournament, and what do I see??? I don't want to say that I saw the exact person who started this conversation or anyone who supported it, but it's everywhere.

Top 10 Games