***April Sng Thread***

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good job Belgo so this will be your first live tourney win?

I still need to win a seat. All I have at this point is 320 T€ to spend on Sunday night for the satellite. That's about 1 chance out of 6 to get a €2000 live tournament package, although considering how badly people where playing in the €108.5 game, I should be massively +EV.

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still need to win a seat. All I have at this point is 320 T€ to spend on Sunday night for the satellite. That's about 1 chance out of 6 to get a €2000 live tournament package, although considering how badly people where playing in the €108.5 game, I should be massively +EV.

Ok I see now Belgo super satty to a satty I didnt read it right lol I always make the mistake of posting before my gallon of tea. Reading your posts your obviously a solid good player, so will be a good experience if you get the seat, I am assuming you want to play?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a confession to make. The last two days I've been playing a donkament both evenings. €108.5 satellites to the €320 satellite on Sunday to the first event of the French Poker Series: http://www.francepokerseries.fr/en/

I shipped it yesteday, but maybe i'll play it again tonight for the T€ as it was really soft. Although it's a bit boring too since it's essentially a Triple-or-Nothing, so you play this really tight.
'

There's a part of you that longs for the dark side. That is why you come in here to visit us. :p

Good luck!

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds beautifull hope it happens. Gonna try maybe play some of that poker stuff after a nice long walk with the mutt.

cardplayer52

cardplayer52

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok my april goals.
1. play atleast 500 sngs.
2. add some 45 mans into the mix
3. get atleast silver star
4. review before each session
5. make sure to mark spots and review them
6. post more hands than last month
7. finish phil shaw's book

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah went out to a family do was 4th now at 9th in bop was expecting it can I get a place??? Thought I would be lower!!!!! What do you do when you realise you suck at poker? Man my skills are so weak I need a mentor serious now, my play is so weak and when I try to change it I dont cash.....

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ah went out to a family do was 4th now at 9th in bop was expecting it can I get a place??? Thought I would be lower!!!!! What do you do when you realise you suck at poker? Man my skills are so weak I need a mentor serious now, my play is so weak and when I try to change it I dont cash.....

Wow I was drunk last night, finished 11th so no ticket yet! but the 20$ is always welcome might try turbos today had some bad news so want to get my mind on something else and poker seems good for a few hrs!

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash has tilted the hell out of me.Thinking about playing about 400-500 sng till the end of the month see where i stand.

J

Johnnybmoto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would cost me my Gold Star status at Pokerstars which I have worked hard for.

I am leaving for Biloxi on Sunday to play in the Spring Break Poker Classic. I may play a session Sunday night. I will be in tournaments on Mon and Tues - hopefully all day if I don't get knocked out lol. Then Thursday I am going to the Masters in Augusta.

So I am not likely to play many sng's after tomorrow until next Friday. That is almost a break. :p

I am very very jealous.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't watching golf an insanely boring thing to do? :confused:

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isn't watching golf an insanely boring thing to do? :confused:

i dont like to watch any sport really, not even poker. it just makes me want to go out and do it... id love to play the course. actually walking around the course would suffice

gallopingael

gallopingael

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like to watch any sport really, not even poker. it just makes me want to go out and do it... id love to play the course. actually walking around the course would suffice

Augusta is to golf what Wrigley Field is to baseball.

Simply a must do in your lifetime. I am jealous as well.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
especially when the stupid tv networks only show the putting. does it get anymore boring than watching putting?

P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two games left from a hundred block and hopping I can get over 1500 points on the leaderboard for a lil cash.

Hoping to move up to the 5$ games next week.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a lot of sng's left to play this month - gonna be tough!

Last edited:
P

Pokertron3000

Available for parties
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just enjoy that golf! The month is early I find stressing about volume hurts my game :(

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a lot of sng's left to play this monht - gonna be tough!

yeah im finding it hard to be bothered putting in hours.. i said 1500 sng for the month.. i still intend to get to that goal. so far this month

187 tourneys -$36.85
running about $100 under expectation...
sigh

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sigh....I guess I have to throw in the towel. I am already down over $300 this month - and have only played 5 of the 10 days. I am entitled to a small vent now lol. This is what happened in my last session of 9 sng's:

KK vs KTs - he hit 4 cards to a flush on the river
AK - I re-steal against 2 limpers with a shove and get called by 22 - he wins
AK - flop a K, bet 3xbb get caller, K on turn, I shove he calls with KJ and gets J on river (not complaining about the call lol)
KK - all in called by A2 and he hits flush on the river
AKs called by A7os and he hits 4 cards to flush on the river
ss so shove when I flop top pair of 8's - called by 6's and he gets 6 on river
A5s 9bb's shove from sb called by 22 in bb- he wins
AKs shove called by 22 he wins
AA re-raise all in pre-flop called by A7os - he hit straight on river

I guess I have to forget Gold Star status for at least a while. I will drop back to the $5.50's and just play 4-6 tables when I have time - no more volume pushing.

:( :( :( :( :(