Chips
hey all !!! wassup??:thrasher:

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a $5 holdem turbo for my biggest cash yet, thats whats up!

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have two step 3 tickets where top prize is a buck(10 man STT). These non-turbos are killing me:). Anyway my plan is to get at least 5 of these tickets before playing for the "real money."

Freerollin sucks! At least if I get $5 or so I could play the fast fifties to build a roll. Honesty best chance is CC freeroll. Even though I am also playing the 5K max(people) donkaments whenever I get a chance. You need to get 4th or better in order to get any real money. Otherwise you just get tickets.

Will prolly end up depositing minimum after I get my RB fixed. Eff the DOJ for haulting my progress. Dicks!

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play so far 10 step1 and get 6 step2 tickets.

Was planning grow that to 10 step2 tickets to then play those, but finally i get my money from Fulltilt so freerolling is over. :D

Will be depositing the min. in Lock i think (because is also open to USA), and the rest between party poker and Hollywood (NON US).

Finally back to grind yeeeeeeee:)

cardriverx

cardriverx

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alright I'll throw a bone in here. I'm up to $24 through CC freeroll and lucky heads-up SNGs + 1 win in an All-in or Fold SNG.

I will keep playing the $2 all-in or fold SNGs, they seem veeeeeeeerrrrrrrryyyyyyy soft.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay I have 10 step 3 tickets winner gets a buck. I'm going to load all of them up as soon as they will fill and try to make a few bucks. Wish me luck :).

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. I'm rolled now, I got $2 and still playing my last one. Off to the fast fifties to lose it :).

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks. I'm rolled now, I got $2 and still playing my last one. Off to the fast fifties to lose it :).

GL, fast fifties was what got my roll going. They are soft, just have to avoid getting sucked out on.

My day has went well. I played in a $5 holdem turbo and took it down and won $99. Played $3 holdem freezeout 100 max and my pocket 8's lost too J 10 off. I played in a $5 holdem 10 man stt and won it (picture below.) Then tried my luck at at $2 holdem super-turbo 18 ppl, by my KQ lost to pocket 4's. Made around $115 profit today, maybe a little more.

Attachments

• 1 2 3 4 5.jpg
    1 2 3 4 5.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 42
thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Took my shot at a $22 stt 10 ppl, and got sucked out on. Just awesome.

Attachments

• A K K Q.jpg
    A K K Q.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 37
MuscleMan76

MuscleMan76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, just signed up for Carbon.
How do I find these play money steps tournements?

I guess i should be able to find them if I look, but I'm pretty lazy right now.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So, just signed up for Carbon.
How do I find these play money steps tournements?

I guess i should be able to find them if I look, but I'm pretty lazy right now.

I think you can find them in sng's lol. You will need to go to player's admin to bump up your play money and request the ticket.

MuscleMan76

MuscleMan76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Found 'em, thanks dakota.
I was looking under satellite at first. lol

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mean... I won't say no if you just want to hand it over lol.
:party:

Dude, the apartment is so boring right now, I haven't moved from the couch since about 1, lmao.

MuscleMan76

MuscleMan76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha... Im pretty sure i ate my body's weight in food today lol

I have a car now!
Just gotta make sure it runs, gonna test drive it today and tomorrow, might bring it back. Oh, and might get a job here for $10/hr training, then $18/hr after that.

I dont think i can pass up that much money, so i might not be living at school in the summer. :(

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, screw that, stay here, you gain way more long term EV by chilling with me.

But congrats on the car buddy.

MuscleMan76

MuscleMan76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dunno man
($18 / hr)(8hr/day)(5day/week)(12week) = $8640

full time job dude lots of money... rent money for the year lol

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Right, but you can't do this while you work...

Besides, I wouldn't be shocked if you had a repeat of last summer, and ended up not working at all, hahah :confused:

MuscleMan76

MuscleMan76

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol - whose to say i can't drink and fight random people around here

i really hope not, because that would mean i can't pay rent for the first few months

thebigdawg

thebigdawg

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well yesterday my first session started off rough with a couple suckouts that hurt (as you can see above in a post I made yesterday.) But I ended strong by finishing 2nd in a $5 stt 10 ppl and I won a $2 stt 10 ppl all in or fold tourney which at the end session I lost like 4 bucks.

Then last night I had very strong session, finishing 3rd in a $11 stt 10 ppl and finishing 2nd in a $5 stt 10 ppl. I almost made the money in a $2 sng 45 ppl...finished 10th and top 7 was the money. I don't know if I will get play today but I will get a session in tonight though.

Status
Not open for further replies.