Always like this 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

A

Adeilson rocha

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh what should I do, I always arrive at the final tables. But I don't know what's going on
How to bet on the final tables I'm terrified
It's just ALL in

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I'd say it comes with experience. More times you'll play it, more used to it you'll get. Don't know what kind of formats you play, but best practice you can get is low amount of people SnGs.
On that note I'm quite struggling myself on final tables, especially when it gets to heads up. The amount of 2nd places I took compared to 1st is just insane. :)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you always make it to the final tables, you will eventually learn how to play at the final table, you just need experience, and you can also watch the final tables of professional players and notice the peculiarities of how they play at the final table and you should know that you need to play more carefully at the final poker table

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Oh what should I do, I always arrive at the final tables. But I don't know what's going on
It's just ALL in
If you always make it to the final tables, then you don't need to do anything. This is a great result. Each of us would like to always make it to the final tables, but unfortunately it is very difficult.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Try to watch how good players play and try to learn from it . But with experience you will play better

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's just ALL in
At the final table, you need to play with a greater range and more aggressively, taking into account your position at the table, the size of your stack and the stack of your opponents.

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the final table, players usually have short stacks, and the blind is very high, so the push or fold strategy is often used, but it is possible to play less aggressively, especially if you have a larger stack.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is poker, anything can happen here

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's just ALL in
I would advise you to learn how to play at the final tables a little bit by watching training videos. There are a lot of videos where streamers play at the final table and tell you how to play correctly. For example, when you have a lot of chips, you should put pressure on other players who have a short stack, if you have a short stack, you need to choose a strategy of wabank or pass and what cards are better to do it with. There are also many more nuances of the game at the final table, and if you play and learn constantly, you will quickly gain a lot of experience and start winning.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Play the way you played and everything will be OK.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, that's not wrong or bad, at final tables the game becomes aggressive and you have to be really sure that you got a good hand to bet, because it's almost for sure that your opponent will bet all in to

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
You have to play depending on your stack, if you have a good stack I recommend playing more hands and aggressively, but if you have a low stack try to double up and risk some plays. luck

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
reaching the final table is good

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not all final tables are the same and they don't all play the same. But the idea of observing some final tables to get a sense for how the winners play is a good one.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I wish I had your problem!

My friend, don't envy him. 😆😁 Otherwise, soon you yourself will be seeking advice! 😅💪 (just kidding) Yes, there is something to smile about - you make it to the final table and don't know what to do next. 🤣. I agree - I wouldn't mind having his problems 😎. I'll refrain from giving any advice, and I don't want to repeat myself. I wish you don't lose such Luck!!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's just ALL in

Nobody else finds this a tad difficult to believe?

OP 'always arrive at the final tables' (seriously? how big is the field of players, 10? I personally VERY RARELY get to any final table (except for 1 table SNG's) but when he gets there he doesn't know what's going on, is terrified so his only bet is 'all in'. How is someone able to navigate through the entire field but then once there's 9 (or 8) players left (instead of 10, 11, 12, 15, or 20) they suddenly no longer have the mental capacity to play (even after playing well enough the entire tourney to not only get to the final table but to get to ALL final tables).

My suggestion for when you get to the final table. PRETEND you've just gotten to the final TWO tables. ez game!

(perhaps there's a bit of a language translation barrier here in your original post... ie. 'I always arrive at the final tables'... maybe you meant >> 'every time I arrive at a final table ___ ______ _______ __ __________ ' )

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not all final tables are the same and they don't all play the same. But the idea of observing some final tables to get a sense for how the winners play is a good one.
While observing the patterns?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just ALL in
what are you complaining about if everyone is just going all in? literally just fold and make money.

everyone all in is an absolute dream scenario at final tables.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for final tables I advise you to study ICM because the game at final tables is very different than other phases of a tournament

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
if you have a high stack i deffo advice waiting until you get a strong hand

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It's just ALL in
It is always like that, You will have players that are short on Chips and if they are going to call then it is more than likely they will shove, The bigger stacks will sometimes just raise with decent hands but they are aware that if they do raise with shorter stacks behind them they face the problem that they may have to call an All-in from some one,
You just have to widen your calling range and trust to luck, Personally I don't like to play many Ace Rag hands during a Tournament especially if they are unsuited, but once on the final table I start raising with any Ace rag hand and depending on what I have learned from my opponents, and will call all-ins from some with just an Ace in my hand, It depends on how much damage they can do to my stack if I lose, But that is the nature of the Final Table game play.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is a critical situation, you decide carefully your move because usually is all in. So you must be prepaired for an aggressive game!