All in or get knocked out on the blinds

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the hole cards and the opponents and their stacks...

S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone what do you all prefer to do say your hanging on for last table and the bb is 400 and you have 750 chips left you have just payed the sb and B.B. and there is 4 people before you pay again your dealt A 9 on the button do you go all in or fold
Situation like that, I’m going in. You don’t know what your other cards might be. I’m going all in and praying that the Poker Gods shine upon me.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
allin, you already double up from the blinds, if someone call: tripple

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, there is no doubt that we need to play and hope that I will double up, and with 20 chips I have my stack.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going in long before I get to 2BB. When I get under 10BB, I am going to shove with anything reasonable.

O

OneMoreTry

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 BB is too short stacked..you need to kick it earlier, shouldnt let it go so low.

The only exception is being very, very close to the money and being probable to fold your way in. Then, ofc, you even fold A9.

IcyNicy

IcyNicy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would allin cause on the next hands I may not have better chances to do it. So it's better to push A9 than to be killed by blinds having nothing worth.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go out swinging. That's all I got to say on this one.

K

karl coakley

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going in long before I get to 2BB. When I get under 10BB, I am going to shove with anything reasonable.

No kidding, I never was in that situation because I was all in 40 hands ago and busted or chipped up.

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No kidding, I never was in that situation because I was all in 40 hands ago and busted or chipped up.

The only way I am in with 2BB is if I get beat by someone with 2BB less than me.

M

mgonzalezx55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm shipping it and hoping for the best. There are only five stronger aces than yours and seven weaker ones.. Not that it matters all that much but it's a slight edge which over the long run, should make you more money that it loses.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have an A you have to. because next hand you might have 92

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I say it depends, for example: if any of those who are before me have the possibility of being eliminated before me, I can stand, but it also depends on how they are playing at the table, it often works for me to wait for my cg, I follow my instinct:driver::driver:

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guess it would depend slightly on the action before our turn to act; generally don't like calling some one else's all in, but in this case I think your remaining 750 is going in the middle either way. Really don't think you can fold your way itm.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone what do you all prefer to do say your hanging on for last table and the bb is 400 and you have 750 chips left you have just payed the sb and B.B. and there is 4 people before you pay again your dealt A 9 on the button do you go all in or fold

I probably go all-in because I have an ace any other junk hand should and hopefully someone else get knocked out.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I only have this much chips this late with A9 I would most definitely be all in at this point. Most cases if it is shorthanded as well on a final table A9 might be good anyhow. All in for me in this spot. [emoji851]

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely all in, you will never have better hand in this situation