makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If I had one of the big stacks, I would play it, but if I was short stacked, I would be more careful, depending from the course of the game at that point.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In poker, it is always more profitable to take the position of the aggressor than the caller. If we go all-in, we always have the hope that the opponent will fold their cards, and we will receive an automatic profit. It is most profitable to exploit those players who fold too much to push. Yes, opponents who call all-ins a lot on early streets can be exploited, but such opponents are somewhat protected from exploitation, since they can fully realize their equity. When we play poker, our people are opponents, so all decisions made must be adjusted and adjusted to those who are our opponents in each particular hand.In poker, it is impossible to form any specific set of rules that would clearly dictate how we should act in this or that spot when we have to make a decision to show. All game situations are considered strictly on an individual basis.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
But with the aggressors you need to play outside the box, ABC poker does not surprise them. If they play looser, then you need to change your poker strategy, adjust it for them. From time to time you will have to call big bets without a strong hand and occasionally bluff yourself. And for this, as you know, a certain courage is also needed.

IreAce

IreAce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ICM fold on the bubble, I believe is correct. You definitely need more than 50% equity to risk tournament life in these bubble spots.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
We are not surprised):):):)

Attachments

• Безымянный555.png
    Безымянный555.png
    455.6 KB · Views: 8
mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
In these cases I analyze if: do I have enough chips? Is there anyone who has more chips than me at the table? If I'm the person with the most chips, I'm going to want to push a bit, otherwise I just take it easy and once the bubble bursts, I risk it.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, it's poker! I have many such screenshots filled with pain. 🤣🤣🤣
Delete them and keep only the winning hands, you will feel much better. Why would you like to keep bad memories?

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Delete them and keep only the winning hands, you will feel much better. Why would you like to keep bad memories?
I find these screenshots interesting for myself, so I save them. I also have a lot of winning screenshots)

kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think it depends some things. If you need the itm for your bankroll i would prefer a fold. Its difficult you are much more the favorite in this hand. On the long run you generate chips with your hand. But in some situation a fold is better. May be you qualify via satellite and the tourney is normally not in your range, it could be a boost for the next level, so it could be important to catch the money with the itm.

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It`s such a pain to lose with AK in the bubble. Yesterday I lost to 99 when 9 comes on river, such a pain(

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If you play well, but from time to time it may not work out well

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
This is definitely a bad beat.cause most of the time you chop it .

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i think you do right, in bubble has much pressure.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on the bubble i would probably have folded it

but it also depends a little on your stack . if you are very short stacked it is reasonable to call even though even then i would probably prefer to fold

but if you have a decent stack i would definitely fold an all in

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, looks like you already won a fair amount in bounties, so why not call and run deep? But in general it was a bad call because you were at risk. Wait for next opportunity ITM, I'd say...

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would really do it, AK for me is a call, too bad the opponent had it too

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
If there is a bounty on the player and I cover him and it's AKs yeah, I call everytime.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Suited AK is a very good hand but in my opinion getting into the ITM in this case is much more important than trying to double up with the risk of being eliminated from the tournament on the bubble !!!

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depending on how the hand has played out, did he shove all in or raise and call to see flop?