neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Did I do it right by calling all-in on the bubble with AK or should I have pressed fold? What is your opinion?

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you had 1 more chip, then the call is good, because this is a knockout tournament, and in your case, the decision is about zero.

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Easy fold for me, if it will be game over ;)

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you had 1 more chip, then the call is good, because this is a knockout tournament, and in your case, the decision is about zero.
his opponent have more ships and small bounty. Very bad allIn for Lion

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Fold.
I would consider calling all in when not in the bubble.
But in this situation, just reset.

ipagan

ipagan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I suppose If you had not the smallest stack on this tournament, then you may easily fold. My arguements are:

1) AKs will have around 70%+ of equity versus any Ax or lower hand (AQ, A7, KJ etc) and like around 45-50% of equity versus any pocket pair. That's a very strong hand of course, but from my point of view it is unnecessary to take such risks right before the prizes...Your better chances are 70%

2) Another good question in such situations is would you go all-in if the player before you folded, would you just play push with this hand on bubble? I think that you probably want to raise it and accuratly play post-flop.

That's difficult situation every time of course, I'd say that it wouldn't be a mistake to call in general, but in this situation I'd prefer to call push with AA only :unsure:

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any other stage of the game I would call the all in but in the bubble I make the call only if I'm short staked

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think on the bubble such move is right only if your stack is bigger.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think you did the right thing because you kept your chips

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Did I do it right by calling all-in on the bubble with AK or should I have pressed fold? What is your opinion?
I would also not miss the chance to double my stack, especially since the card for All-In is very strong.
In this hand, luck was simply on the side of the opponent. But imagine if you could win? You are very far advanced on the table.

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would also not miss the chance to double my stack, especially since the card for All-In is very strong.
In this hand, luck was simply on the side of the opponent. But imagine if you could win? You are very far advanced on the table.

what??? Bratulek, AK was never considered a strong hand) You take it wrong)

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I suppose If you had not the smallest stack on this tournament, then you may easily fold. My arguements are:

1) AKs will have around 70%+ of equity versus any Ax or lower hand (AQ, A7, KJ etc) and like around 45-50% of equity versus any pocket pair. That's a very strong hand of course, but from my point of view it is unnecessary to take such risks right before the prizes...Your better chances are 70%
View attachment 317953
View attachment 317954

2) Another good question in such situations is would you go all-in if the player before you folded, would you just play push with this hand on bubble? I think that you probably want to raise it and accuratly play post-flop.

That's difficult situation every time of course, I'd say that it wouldn't be a mistake to call in general, but in this situation I'd prefer to call push with AA only :unsure:

Babel) You are 101 out of 100 players. Would you push the call with AA all to the opponent?) very interesting)

Taking into account the fact that they give $500 for getting into the prize!

ipagan

ipagan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Babel) You are 101 out of 100 players. Would you push the call with AA all to the opponent?) very interesting)

Taking into account the fact that they give $500 for getting into the prize!
This is theoretical situation of course, but yes, i'll make a call with AA, as I said above ;)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without more information it's difficult to say. For me it would depend of how many BB do I have and others players chip stacks. But in the bubble time and with a comfortable stack, for me it's a fold.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
... rather be the one shoving then calling but you got verrrrry unlucky is all, that's poker

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
was it possible to play differently in a knockout tournament? That's right, just unlucky

despite the fact that there was a bubble, your opponent played exactly the same as you, it would be a mistake to reset and not call