AK does not matter in freerolls and friendly tournaments. Do you agree?

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed one feature this week. I have lost with the AK hand almost all the CardsChat daily tournaments and events in which I participated for several days.
Statistics
8BB all in loss with AK vs 47
10BB all in loss with AK vs 99
3BB all in loss with AK vs TT
97BB all in loss with AK vs 92
+ 1 time managed to win.
1 of 5. This is only 20% that I won't go to bed early. Absolutely any cards beat you. AK has no advantage if the opponent does not have AQ, AJ, AT and an ace with a weaker kicker.:shot:
A preflop raise with AK has the following goals: win the pot without a fight; increase the size of the pot in order to get the most money in case of collecting the best combination; reduce the number of participants in the distribution; get information about the strength of the opponents' hands. Raising is especially important if you have a lot of limpers in front of you. In this case, you almost always need to raise in order to stay in the hand against a maximum of 2-3 players. Moreover, the more limpers, the larger you need to raise so that it is not called by everyone according to the pot odds.it doesn't matter whether it is a freeroll or a regular tournament, but you need to play from your opponents, not by hand, collect more information on them and act

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at how AK does against ranges, not just specific hands.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed one feature this week. I have lost with the AK hand almost all the CardsChat daily tournaments and events in which I participated for several days.
Statistics
8BB all in loss with AK vs 47
10BB all in loss with AK vs 99
3BB all in loss with AK vs TT
97BB all in loss with AK vs 92
+ 1 time managed to win.
1 of 5. This is only 20% that I won't go to bed early. Absolutely any cards beat you. AK has no advantage if the opponent does not have AQ, AJ, AT and an ace with a weaker kicker.:shot:

While this is not "fun" - you should look forward to the downside of variance being over with and enjoy the upside variance of AK.

**This is not a guarantee! lol

AK works about half the time!

Would you have folded if you could see the 92 and 47 hole cards?

Right!

This is really all we can do.

Good luck !

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this hand constantly loses 5 times in a row. We start folding AKs next to the bubble in this case. To avoid failures.:)

UTG (Hero): 4,123 (5 bb)
UTG+1: 2,810 (4 bb)
MP: 17,349 (22 bb)
MP+1: 9,585 (12 bb)
CO: 6,763 (8 bb)
BU: 5,799 (7 bb)
SB: 8,112 (10 bb)
BB: 6,036 (8 bb)

Pre-Flop: (1,800) Hero is UTG with A♦ K♦
UTG (Hero) folds, 1 fold, MP raises to 2,400, 3 players fold, SB 3-bets to 8,037 (all-in), 1 fold, MP calls 5,637
Flop: (17,474) J♦ 3♦ 4♦ (2 players, 1 all-in)
Turn: (17,474) 4♣ (2 players, 1 all-in)
River: (17,474) Q♠ (2 players, 1 all-in)
Total pot: 17,474

Showdown:
SB shows K♠ A♥ (a pair of Fours)
MP shows Q♥ Q♦ (a full house, Queens full of Fours)
MP wins 17,474

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI

AK, with everyone, I always do like this

Freeroll Passwords