bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
to drink, to smoke, to go to the toilet. for these actions, 5 minutes is not enough, and I'm almost always late to the beginning of distribution

K

klada152

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make coffe and smoke, rest my brain especially when i'm playing more tournaments

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First put the kettle on for some tea
go to the bathroom
wash face
make tea
get back to the game

if early have a look through Holdem Manager

supermoto

supermoto

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it is the best thing that can be done to take advantage of those 5 minutes to the maxino

8CrazyEights8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it is important to enjoy the break, get up, stretch, take water, get something to eat, wash my face!

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10 minutes break would be optimal in my opinion! drink coffee (play at night) and smoke a cigarette after a couple of moves)))

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually go to the bathroom, I drink water and like something. Of course sometimes I need to go 5 minutes longer, I try to break when this pause occurs to enjoy the time and spend less time without playing

J

JRNorris95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker can be mentally exhausting. Even when you dont think it is effecting you, it is. This five minutes is very valuable. You should be doing anything possible to relax and free your mind. Some people play cash games during these breaks, but it often will have a negative effect on lengthy tournaments.